Jon Jones did call out Cain at ufc 182

BrownHammer

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Jon Jones wanted to fight Cain Velasquez after he beat Daniel Cormier, we all know that he is the greatest of all time. And cain has allways been in the argument for GOAT HW. If they have met who you guys think would win this fight and how would this fight og?

giphy.gif

Accomplishment wise, Jones is greatest of all time, but after seeing his and Cain's last fight, I have no doubt Cain would decapitate him.

Last edited:
Congrats on seeing UFC 182, let us know when you're caught up to UFC 200

*spoiler alert*

Jones failed drug test and probably won't be fighting for some time

No .... not all of us thinks Jones is the greatest of all time.
If you are talking about being the greatest f*ck up of all time then im in.

Jon Jones wanted to fight Cain Velasquez after he beat Daniel Cormier, we all know that he is the greatest of all time. And cain has allways been in the argument for GOAT HW. If they have met who you guys think would win this fight and how would this fight og?

Perhaps he was feeling especially Alpha at UFC 182, because his estrogen was well blocked.

Dont forget GOAT CHeater as well.
Im not .... but its still unconfirmed .... so i wont say it until it is.
Allthough im just talking about this latent incident... so you may have a point even if we discount this USADA violation ....

I didn't see the name of a legitimate contender to the GOAT status in that post

I'm not oblivious to the fact that he is a great fighter. BUT....

I don't think Jones is GOAT. I don't think he is top 5 of all time.

Steroids, eyepokes, oblique kicks, fighting washed up legends and old people. No, just no.

On topic, Cain would fuck him up bad. Really bad.

The only time Cain is beatable is after an injury+layoff. Happened with JDS the first time, then with Werdum the second time.

His maturity has allowed him to make weight a lot easier, brah.

Back