Jon Jones developing one-shot KO power

knocked out the heavy weight champion and now he thinks he has KO power

<DisgustingHHH>

I think most people lacking traditional ko power should work on setting up kicks. Been preaching it for a while. Got long legs, use them

I think most people lacking traditional ko power should work on setting up kicks. Been preaching it for a while. Got long legs, use them
last legit KO win was against shogun, and that was by accumulation of damage. yeah great KO power. the fact that he, again, knocked out a midget doesn't mean much. his kick had way more power than usual because his target wasn't too far from the ground, DC is pretty small height wise and he was bending over so the kick generated a lot more power. against gus he had a pretty similar kick that didn't have any effect because gus isn't a midget, so the kick arrived with way less force

last legit KO win was against shogun, and that was by accumulation of damage. yeah great KO power. the fact that he, again, knocked out a midget doesn't mean much. his kick had way more power than usual because his target wasn't too far from the ground, DC is pretty small height wise and he was bending over so the kick generated a lot more power. against gus he had a pretty similar kick that didn't have any effect because gus isn't a midget, so the kick arrived with way less force
Only 2 inches shorter than Fedor, he's a concrete head that had been test against some true power strikers. Maybe you should take a break from discrediting fighters and give them some fucking credit once in a while

Hopefully he’ll have the next 3 years to work on it with no distractions.

Only 2 inches shorter than Fedor, he's a concrete head that had been test against some true power strikers. Maybe you should take a break from discrediting fighters and give them some fucking credit once in a while
how am I discrediting, I'm just stating a fact. and yes fedor would also be prone to head kicks

large_media_httpblogdailybu_bDAgn.jpg

Most of the thngs listed as side effects are old myths....roid rage was proven to be a myth...simply doesn't exist...as for breast tissue enlargement..that is easily controllable with a good AI...same with blood pressure...if you control estrogen, you control blood pressure...and only oral steroids damage kidneys and liver, not injectables....

It's unheard of for a fighter to KO people while taking steroids.

The funny thing about punching power, is either you have it or you don’t.

Moving up in weight isn’t going to help either.

Every person on the planet possesses 1 shot KO power

Look at Phil Davis. People said he couldn't KO anyone with his hands but than goes to Bellator and is getting 1 punch knockouts on people

Some people hit harder than others but everyone has the potential to KO someone

Didn't he kick Cormier in the head?

One shot KO power usually refers to punches no?

It's unheard of for a fighter to KO people while taking steroids.
Steroids don't do much of anything for punching power... first you need to learn how to throw a proper punch and the rest is genetics.

You either have it or you don't, it not something that can be "trained".

He is delevoping the power by stacking deca with his tren

Will it still work in 4 years?

Damn! Ko power is simply acuracy speed and skill. It really doesn't relate a lot to strength.

how am I discrediting, I'm just stating a fact. and yes fedor would also be prone to head kicks

That's funny because he dominated Mirko CroCop, probably the most vicious head kicker in MMA history...

Back