Jon Jones developing one-shot KO power

ChumpyKiwi

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...sees-jon-jones-developing-one-strike-ko-power

Striking coach Brandon Gibson sees Jon Jones developing one-shot KO power

“I think there’s still a lot of growth possible,” Gibson said. “Jon’s in his 30s now, I think he’s really starting to develop the one-strike knockout power, we saw that in the last (Daniel Cormier) fight. Before that, Jon was like a break ‘em down, break ‘em down, break ‘em down, finish, where guys were never just out cold, unconscious. I think now Jon’s really developing a lot of power for 205 and he’s gonna really start putting guys to sleep.”

Thoughts? I don't think he will actually develop real "one punch ko" power but he can certainly add more snap to his punches and strikes. Jon Jones with ko power is a dangerous opponent for anyone. On or off the juice imo

It's amazing what HGH and bull adrenaline can do for a person.

landing a head kick = having KO power?

tumblr_n6zigb2ld21ry1rm7o1_400.gif

<36>

The "one shot" refers to the HGH injection.

Don't be fooled.

knocked out a midget and now he thinks he has KO power

<DisgustingHHH>

He's one of the strongest guys in the division and he's mostly fast twitch dominant muscle. It's amazing that he doesn't have 1 punch KO power. The only reason he doesn't is because his punching technique is garbage. If he threw a textbook cross instead of a reaching arm punch, he'd KO people all the time.

Jones is such an amazing talent. GOAT already and still has gaping holes in his game to improve on.

Jon Jones is a saint and will be back better than ever

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Look at the amount of butthurt in this thread and it's not even on the second page yet. Bunch of manginas. No other fighter produces more butthurt than Jon.

When coaches start proclaiming this stuff it almost never works out.

Why so late in his career is he developing such power?
New rocket fuel formula perhaps? <JonesLaugh><28>

I thought this thread was about his driving

Back