Jon Jones Destroyed Shogun after just 3 years of MMA training. he was still a rookie back then

Everyone was shot when they fought jones according to his deniers/haters.

It's not that, it's that every pride/old ufc guy is shot/past their prime according to nostalgic dorks, instead of admitting they lost to a guy with three years training because they were overrated to begin with.

It's not that, it's that every pride/old ufc guy is shot/past their prime according to nostalgic dorks, instead of admitting they lost to a guy with three years training because they were overrated to begin with.
<{walkerwhut}>

prime vs prime jones (vs shogun) wins, cuz he is toooo big ... but this is fantasy bullshit.

dafak bro

well....young Shogun fought Babalu, Cyborg, Overeem, Arona and Rampage

Jones is tough and good everywhere, but its not idea of martial arts that you fight 25 minutes and your opponent is still standing. Jones destroyed Machida, but that happened in 2011.
I will remember him as great athlete but in my mind he is not legendary fighter.

Hilarious.

the fight was very,very,very,very, veeeeeeeeeeeeeery (imo Gus won) close.

Gus wrecks Jones. He improved (added nasty ellbows etc.)

Jones is ded.

#dealwithit
3-3 in his last 6 fights. Yeah, Gus is so amazing. Gus gets finished brutally if they ever rematch

Is Gus ever gonna fight again? He's been riding that amazing win over 300 year old Glover for over a year now.

DEAL WITH REALITY KID

I remember posting on the old UFC forum about how disappointed I was that The UFC was derailing such a promising up-and-comer by feeding him to Shogun.

Lol...I didn't know from shit :)

PS. F*** you for the ban G_Row :|

So much natural ability. Quick explosive power. Insane body control. Jones could do anything he wanted with one year of MMA training.

Then the screw ups began and never stopped. He should be making 5 mil a year, getting in movies, going out with a hot hollywood chick. My message to Jon:

Shogun wasn't at the top of his game at that time...and wasn't in his best element in the octagon coming from Pride. Some people think it doesn't make a difference, but it does. It's a different game.

Jon Jones Destroyed Shogun after just 3 years of MMA training. he was still a rookie back then.
Yeah but he is a prick and a cheat.

3-3 in his last 6 fights. Yeah, Gus is so amazing. Gus gets finished brutally if they ever rematch

Is Gus ever gonna fight again? He's been riding that amazing win over 300 year old Glover for over a year now.

DEAL WITH REALITY KID

"Gus gets finished brutally if they ever rematch" Sure buddeh.

sometimes I feel bad for Jones:
His brothers are more successful and they could beat him up... even he knows that.
giphy.gif

Hey, I could poke all my opponents in the eyes too. Inexperience my ass, you can’t hit what you can’t see

Jones vs. Rua was probably the most one-sided fight ever. It was several rounds of total domination and destruction.

People are revising history now and claiming Rua, as well as Rampage, Machida, and Rashad were "shot" when Jones fought them. Not true -- they were all at or near their pinnacle, and Jones pushed them down that hill. Those four guys had cleaned out the Light Heavyweight division. In the 3 years prior to fighting Jones, those 4 guys had a combined total of 5 losses -- all to each other!

Starting with the Bader fight, another crazy domination (of an undefeated fighter), those 5 fights in a row are the likes of which we won't see again in terms of quality of opposition and domination of that opposition, all in just over a year's time.

That said, Jones turned out to be a shithole person more or less, and a PED cheater.

Some people want to downplay his accomplishments, others want to ignore his shortcomings. But you can't deny what he did, either in the octagon or out of the octagon, or hiding under it.

"Gus gets finished brutally if they ever rematch" Sure buddeh.

sometimes I feel bad for Jones:
His brothers are more successful and they could beat him up... even he knows that.
giphy.gif
Just imagine how badly they could beat Gus up then lol

Gus beats him.
Reem.
Stipe.
Cain.
Brock 50/50
Cro Cop
prime Rampage 50/50

meh this is fantasy bullshit

So you are saying a bunch of heavyweights beat a light heavyweight?

Ok then

Fyi Jones beats any version of rampage and this is coming from a huge rampage fan

Back