Jon Jones Cutting Weight for UFC 165 - Pic

Whatever duuuuuuuuuudeeeee - Ronnie Mund

I'm not listening to a dude with a SN like Snoop Dogg. You're as out of date as a pair of Jordache Jeans and LA Gear Sneakers.

Everyone who's anyone knows JJ is extremely sexy.
And it's Snoop Lion. Get with the times.

Anyone have before/after weight cut pics for various MMA fighters? I was looking around but I couldn't find what I was looking for. I was just wondering what someone like Marquardt or Koscheck who's really ripped in the ring looks like on a normal day-to-day basis. Thanks in advance for anyone who's got the hookup :)

Here's Alan Belcher

734747_10151222697903562_1993517533_n.jpg

Whatever duuuuuuuuuudeeeee - Ronnie Mund

I'm not listening to a dude with a SN like Snoop Dogg. You're as out of date as a pair of Jordache Jeans and LA Gear Sneakers.

Everyone who's anyone knows JJ is extremely sexy.
And it's Snoop Lion. Get with the times.

troll_gay_by_rober_raik-d4cwdnc.png

all you

Here's Alan Belcher

734747_10151222697903562_1993517533_n.jpg

NIOCE!!!!!! Belcher for sure just became the "Boner of the Month". I'm depositing this picture into the spank bank for later.

Dude's body is so hot you could slow cook a rack of ribs on that torso.

NIOCE!!!!!! Belcher for sure just became the "Boner of the Month". I'm depositing this picture into the spank bank for later.

Dude's body is so hot you could slow cook a rack of ribs on that torso.

No homo?

if you're drunk and it's on the weekend it doesn't count as homo

Fair point.

Also this is something we don't discuss enough on here: Is it an unfair advantage to NOT be hung in MMA? Or have small bewbs in WMMA, for that matter (Gina missed weight a couple of times and gave up crucial lbs to Cyborg for instance)?

Is this an excuse we'll hear from the Gustafsson camp after the fight?

Fair point.

Also this is something we don't discuss enough on here: Is it an unfair advantage to NOT be hung in MMA? Or have small bewbs in WMMA, for that matter (Gina missed weight a couple of times and gave up crucial lbs to Cyborg for instance)?

Is this an excuse we'll hear from the Gustafsson camp after the fight?

Small rod or large rod they both have their pro's and con's.

And bewbs. Gross, no one wants to talk about that

I wonder what the scale said

So this thread has proved this image to be false then, good job sherbrahs

BQqB3kkCEAADlfF.jpg:large

Jon's right hand looks swollen. Was he punching the scale before the picture was taken?

I'm saying Jones is a sexy piece of hot chocolate that I wouldn't mind ending up in a JJ Triangle choke.

No homo, only bromo

this seems kind of gay dude no offence

but i sure would love to give him a deep tissue message, assuming he has working those legs a lot, some deep rubbing of the gluts would be a must

this seems kind of gay dude no offence

you say it like there's something wrong with being gay. Jones is a sexy beast who just happens to be one of the best MMA fighter's in the world. I can respect that. Respect comes in all different shapes and sizes

you say it like there's something wrong with being gay. Jones is a sexy beast who just happens to be one of the best MMA fighter's in the world. I can respect that. Respect comes in all different shapes and sizes

nothing wrong about it I'm just all about chicks

how hot is this chick, i would love to suc... i mean have her do all types of sexual things to me

images

Back