Media Jon Jones currently weighs 260 lbs, aiming for 275

I love how everyone doubts Jones yet he keeps embarrassing everyone. I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t get the HW strap.
I gotta say he hasn't embarrassed anyone in a number of years. But he has squeaked by enough to parlay it into an alleged run at HW. I'll watch....

Jones wants to be the "biggest and baddest heavyweight UFC has ever seen"...? Seems unlikely. I mean....., he'd have to do ALL the steroids to get anywhere near the size of Lesnar or Overeem at their peak.
What he doesn't achieve in bigness he can try to make up for in badness. Time will tell. If he can do anything impressive at HW (as in beat either Francis or Cyril) he will cement his status as GOAT in my mind.

That said, I do expect him to lose to both but I'm here for either a win or a loss. May the best fighter win.

So you think at 34 he’s gonna retire, completely walk away from MMA, and never fight again. Yeah ok.
Jon wouldn't even fight DC (a guy he beat twice) at HW. You think he's fighting Gane or Ngannou? If he does it's going to be for the payday and his last fight.

Putting on weight really helped Mir in the Lesnar rematch.

I love how everyone doubts Jones yet he keeps embarrassing everyone. I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t get the HW strap.

All he's proven after getting caught for PEDs is that he's vastly overrated.
Cheaters can't be part of the GOAT convo.

If he could somehow keep close to the same cardio while gaining that much muscle. But that's a big IF, even more so with USADA.

Yeah that's the main question with the muscle gain. I think he'll naturally have more cardio issues at HW due to the weight, but it'll also help him gas out his opponent quicker. A 270lb man leaning and clinching for a few rounds is exhausting. It wouldn't be as effective if he came in at 230-235lbs.

He might fatigue himself, but he'll fatigue them in the process as well

Lol, 275lbs Jones will be slow as molasses. Gane will dance around and Francis will just nuke his skull.

Thiago-Santos-punch-jones.jpg

a no knees stationary Santos almost took his head off. Francis would murder this version Juicy juice

I just think he finally
Got rocked and he now has body dysmorphia.

conor too

His slow, lumbering ass will probably get starched. He would’ve been better off in the 230-240 pound range like Cain, Fedor, etc. Bigger isn’t always better (that’s what my girlfriend tells me anyway).
Trust your gf bruh she *knows*

260lb JJ is about as wide as Joe Rogan is tall.

Jones can go for it as long as he takes his time, though that will cause him to age. Still you can only put on so much mass when natty, which we know Jones is not.

Once he goes into fight camp mode, he will probably lose a good amount of weight. If he is 260lb right now, it's a heavily bloated/fat 260lbs.

Back