Media Jon Jones currently weighs 260 lbs, aiming for 275

him making a lean 265 on the scales is about as likely as Dana meeting his demand of $30 million for the fight.

Afterall this build up he better win or just gonna be humiliating
try and look at it this way.

He finally overcame his fear of being humiliated and fucking went for it!

On the other side is a glory so sweet few mortals will ever know or on his deathbed knowing that he gave it his all.

I don't see how people can knock a man for going for greatness.

try and look at it this way.

He finally overcame his fear of being humiliated and fucking went for it!

On the other side is a glory so sweet few mortals will ever know or on his deathbed knowing that he gave it his all.

I don't see how people can knock a man for going for greatness.

well said

It's like everyone including Jon has forgotten the OSP fight where he felt lethargic and gassed. He said he was going to lay off powerlifting and now he's ballooned nearly 40lbs.

His slow, lumbering ass will probably get starched. He would’ve been better off in the 230-240 pound range like Cain, Fedor, etc. Bigger isn’t always better (that’s what my girlfriend tells me anyway). It’s about finding the optimum weight for the specific fighter, at that weight class.

Man you need to realize that Cain could of been a LHW if he shed his fat and Fedor was a MW frame and skull fighting at HW. Large athletic men exist who can be 260lbs, and lean and in shape or 250lbs.

We will be seeing a +250lb shredded Ciryl Gane against Ngannou. Gane team said he is bulking up from 247lbs

Jones could be optium in the 250s maybe even low 260s.

275lbs doesnt seem to play to his strengths he isnt brock or an Ubereem type striker

I love how everyone doubts Jones yet he keeps embarrassing everyone. I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t get the HW strap.

Literally everyone.
jon-jones-crying-press-conference-dopingjpg.jpg

I remember rockhold bulking against jan and just standing there, zero movement. Good times.

I believe he'll fight at HW. He's just taking his time, working hard and doing the right things to make it a close to perfect transition. Can't wait to see him fight.

Jones is a freak of nature, he shouldn’t be underestimated. Idk maybe a thicc Jones is a beast and has more punching power. I can totally see him gaining alot more power with his added mass.

The real question is how much speed is he trading off for that??

Jones wants to be the "biggest and baddest heavyweight UFC has ever seen"...? Seems unlikely. I mean....., he'd have to do ALL the steroids to get anywhere near the size of Lesnar or Overeem at their peak.

Back