Media Jon Jones currently weighs 260 lbs, aiming for 275

So there's a chance Ngannou/Jones happens before Ngannou/Gane?

If he weighs 260 with low body fat then there has to be a conspiracy and USADA is not testing him at all.

adding that much size doesn't really play into his skillset of beeing fleet of foot

I think it actually could help him. I don't think many people (especially after the Reyes and Santos fights) think that Jones is going to come up and out strike Ngannou and Gane. It's not really even worth the risk of trying to engage in a stand up war with them.

Gaining mass and trying to clinch them and wrestle them seems to be one of the best ways to win for Jones.

A 270lb Jon Jones doing this for 5 rounds could be effective
Jon+Jones+Stading+Arm+Cranks+Glover+Teixiera+UFC+712.gif

jones+takedown+rampage+gif.gif

giphy.gif

I didn't move anything. You said he will do the same thing.

I said he will embarrass fans again for doubting him and you started mentioning how his fights lack excitement. Controversial decision or not he’s undefeated with a single DQ loss.

So there's a chance Ngannou/Jones happens before Ngannou/Gane?

I'm sure Jon's manager just thinks Ngannou will take care of Gane like nothing, even though we sherdoggers know it is close to a coin flip fight. No way Jones will fight Ngannou if he's no longer the current heavyweight champ.

I love how everyone doubts Jones yet he keeps embarrassing everyone. I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t get the HW strap.
When was the last time he embarrassed someone besides the corpse of Gus?

And besides himself also

I said he will embarrass fans again for doubting him and you started mentioning how his fights lack excitement. Controversial decision or not he’s undefeated with a single DQ loss.
Controversial decisions won't erase doubts. Dominant wins for sure, but right now that's a distant past for him.

adding that much size doesn't really play into his skillset of beeing fleet of foot

hea like 6’5. And has the wing span of a 7 foot man.

Cutting to 205 you inhibit your self from growing. I’m sure he walked around at 240 as a lhw.

he’s definitely one of the most intelligent cage fighters in cage or ring I’ve seen. I’m pretty sure he’s aware or how’s he’s performing.

the guy is 34 and dominated the sport for almost a decade and a half.

there is no mysteries in Jon. He’s the absolute best. Pay him some money so we can see him go against the scariest hw ever. But now the promotion says he’s also a coward now.

so boy. What to think.

I'm now on the "Jones is never fighting again" bandwagon.

I just hope that he's gotten the urge to do shit that will get him arrested out of his system for the sake of his family.

I think it actually could help him. I don't think many people (especially after the Reyes and Santos fights) think that Jones is going to come up and out strike Ngannou and Gane. It's not really even worth the risk of trying to engage in a stand up war with them.

Gaining mass and trying to clinch them and wrestle them seems to be one of the best ways to win for Jones.

giphy.gif

It would be extremely impressive if he can start implementing his wrestling game again and start dominating fools at HW

people saying he doesnt want to fight ngannou will eat their words he just wants to get paid for it. and jones can take as long as he likes to get ready properly. he is not holding up any division, he vacated his belt, so i dont see what the problem is. And i believe he will easily best ngannou all he has to do is get out of the first round and francis will be gassed. His fight iq will be too much

I hope jones is an underdog when he fights at hw.

giphy.gif
If he could somehow keep close to the same cardio while gaining that much muscle. But that's a big IF, even more so with USADA.

Back