Rumored Jon Jones Currently 240 Pounds

He still can’t stand toe to toe with HW’s and exchange hands.

Does he really need to bulk up much? I feel he's about 225-235 without cutting weight anyway. He's got enormous reach and already a physically strong guy at 6'4.
If he was at that weight previously I doubt he was lean(outside of that time he was lifting before OSP). He always comes in with an easy cut around 217-218 lbs from most reports i've seen which isn't very substantial, and never seems to be struggling with the cut. Never really looks drained. I don't get that he's naturally 235 unless he's getting fat, hence why he's probably trying to put on lean muscle if he is actually going up. But thats been an 8 year cock tease at this point so i'll believe it when he actually steps on the scales to weigh in for a HW fight. And yeah even though he's not bulky he is strong, he knows how to use his leverage extremely well and has a very strong core.

It could go either way. With more size he could be knocking people dead like Vitor.

Where does it say he's 240 lbs? Seems like an assumption

Jon isn’t dumb he knows his chin won’t hold up at HW. He’s putting on size because he knows he can out grapple every HW with ease.

8 years and counting for Picto to gain the courage to move up.
haters hate when he moves up beats hw's then claim he cheated without a proof

jon jones a man who made alot of people cry beating their favorite fighters
10 plus years of crying right?

haters hate when he moves up beats hw's then claim he cheated without a proof

jon jones a man who made alot of people cry beating their favorite fighters
10 plus years of crying right?

Let it all out little one. Never stop.

tyVjJBt.gif

Nothing to see here ....if he’s 240 ish before fight camp.....he’ll likely be 230 ish in the cage ....which is perfect imo

lol, the seething angst Bones generates in others is amazing.

Yeah how can I even insinuate that a lifelong hardcore roider who got even lied for to protect his doping will continue to do so. I really seem to be a conspiracy nut and Jones hater:rolleyes:

Jones in cycling would have a lifetime ban, disgrace to the sport and all accomplishments would have been eradicated. On the other hand Armstrong with Jones accomplishemnts in MMA would still be the GOAT <Lmaoo>

I dont think 240 is too much. The best Heavys have always weighed in the 220-250lb range. Stipe, DC, Fedor, Prime Werdum, Crocop, Nog, etc.

Anything more than that and I think he starts sacraficing cardio.

Jones making a mistake imo, no need for him to bulk so much and change his body composition this late in his career.
i believe this can work out for jones. he has a whole team behind him, he's not making decision by himself, they thought this through more than anybody.
jones is not a knock out artist and his defense is great, so they are going to have a hard time landing on him like always. the strength is to take them down and keep them on the ground when they explode on him. jones ground game and juijitsu is light years from any top heavyweight. most of these guys gass out on the first round if you put it on them. he is not going to be pure muscle like ngannou.
a combination of strength with cardio and his tools make him super dangerous.

Was that back in 2011 or so? Think I saw the same interview

He may have said it then too, I'm not sure, but the one I was saw was from earlier this year.

He may have said it then too, I'm not sure, but the one I was saw was from earlier this year.

I was just being a jackass cuz he's teased this for like a decade and he's been full of shit the whole time. This time does seem legit though.

Back