Rumored Jon Jones Currently 240 Pounds

Hes right, the Best weight for hw to perform is between 230 and 250...so staying at 240 and building more muscle is absolutely the right move..

Jones is smart and taking his move up serious...

This could be very interesting

He has been posting a lot of videos him power lifting recently.

In his own IG comments seems to confirm he’s currently walking around at 240 with plans to maintain that weight but add even more muscle

t6gmk5K.jpg

Jones making a mistake imo, no need for him to bulk so much and change his body composition this late in his career. Stipe weighed in at 233 in his last fight.

Adesanya on Jones Bulking Up:
“Yeah, sure, you want to put on size? Alright. Is your body used to being that heavy? Are you used to moving around that heavy with the work-rate you were doing with all your previous fights? Yeah, I just don’t play the game like everyone else,” Adesanya continued. “I’ll just chill, I’ll stay me. I’m gonna get stronger, I always do, but I’m not gonna purposely put on muscle just so I can be at a weight class. Stupid.”

The cheerleaders are just cringe cus they're all men

When he had the long suspension he bulked up as well. Came back as a LHW, not really bigger, so IDK what's the big deal here.

Simply not cutting the weight and fighting at his best shape should be enough to fight at HW.

Jones vs. Stipe would be a big fight.

Big difference and it all develops just as I predicted. Jones right now is PED abusing the hell. He will take several PEDs to enhance reaction, build mass, enhance cardio. Its a Lesnar type of situation. He knows the UFC will protect him no matter what. He will be a completely roided out of his mind athlete at HW and because of that competitive
lol, the seething angst Bones generates in others is amazing.

No worries, let him get his weight up so he can have an excuse ready. Like I said for almost a year now... he very likely loses his next fight whether LHW or HW.

If you're in that scenario you might as well go for broke and change things up so you have an out. Ego aside, I think he sees the same signs that I do.

I'm curious what excuses USADA will come up with for him this time. Pulses increased in frequency and intensity due to covid, is my guess.

I don’t think turinabol is used for bulking.

Looking pretty big there not gonna lie.
A unit. I wonder how it will effect his performance? I'm thinking it won't. He doesn't really rely on speed etc.

Weed had nothing to do with him transforming into the MW "Big Titty". If that were true, the Diaz bros would have the biggest rack ever seent in the UFC.

It can happen but its rare and more mild, he is just making excuses. Won't surprise me to see him get caught in the future

Came down pretty hard on that for being a box squat imo

but I absolutely love the fact that he is embracing squats and deadlifts simply because squats and deadlits are the shit

Jones needs to bulk. Izzy is wrong in this one. HWs are a lot bigger than LHWs.

Jones can finally bulk from his power lifting. Also going to need the extra size to handle HW power. Look what happened to OSP.

Back