Rumored Jon Jones Currently 240 Pounds

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He has been posting a lot of videos him power lifting recently.

In his own IG comments seems to confirm he’s currently walking around at 240 with plans to maintain that weight but add even more muscle

t6gmk5K.jpg

Jones making a mistake imo, no need for him to bulk so much and change his body composition this late in his career. Stipe weighed in at 233 in his last fight.

Adesanya on Jones Bulking Up:
“Yeah, sure, you want to put on size? Alright. Is your body used to being that heavy? Are you used to moving around that heavy with the work-rate you were doing with all your previous fights? Yeah, I just don’t play the game like everyone else,” Adesanya continued. “I’ll just chill, I’ll stay me. I’m gonna get stronger, I always do, but I’m not gonna purposely put on muscle just so I can be at a weight class. Stupid.”

Last edited:
when he faced hendo in sub he was like 230 but with a little fat on him

His form looked terrible Lmao, the size also won't help him against Izzy. Watch out for the new CKB fighters coming through too, Carlos Ulberg just got a contract next up is Blood Diamond.

Heck yeah, he's on his way. I remember he said he envisioned himself being at a solid 240 when he moved up.

His weight will go down when the training camp starts, your body will find a weight that is efficient in what you're doing. Unless he really tries to keep weight on which is probably a wrong decision.

Adesanya on Jones Bulking Up:
“Yeah, sure, you want to put on size? Alright. Is your body used to being that heavy? Are you used to moving around that heavy with the work-rate you were doing with all your previous fights? Yeah, I just don’t play the game like everyone else,” Adesanya continued. “I’ll just chill, I’ll stay me. I’m gonna get stronger, I always do, but I’m not gonna purposely put on muscle just so I can be at a weight class. Stupid.”

Can't wait for this bozo to get his titty kicked in by one of Jan's body kicks.

Back