Jon Jones CSAC Hearing LIVE Broadcast DISCUSSION THREAD

How long do you think he should get and why? And what do you think is the most likely outcome of USADA sentencing?
Depends what degree of fault he can demonstrate, I don'tdknow know what, if any, evidence they managed to find.

But it should be four years from usada less any reductions if he can demonstrate a lack of fault on his part.

But without seeing the evidence its hard to know if they can establish that

I can't wait for the saltiness when he gets cleared.

The shoops are going to be savage.

Yep, if he gets cleared, I'll probably be pretty salty.
The things that I can't get away from in my head is that the sport has always been full of degenerates from Chuck to Kerr, but USADA didn't exist then so nobody got caught

Then there's the fact that he's just so amazing to watch, and wants to move up in weight - we have a rare opportunity to end the GOAT debate once and for all with Jones, and I'd rather see that tainted than not attempted clean... It's not right to think that he wouldn't be in the sport just because he likes to have a little fun...

Maradona used to do coke on the pitch, attack people, shoot people with pellets, fucked 1000s of women and hookers, and roided to the gills to recover from injuries yet single handedly won a world cup for his country and is universally recognised as the GOAT... You gotta let genius slide sometimes. They are not like the rest of us.

MealyGlisteningFairybluebird-max-1mb.gif

The things that I can't get away from in my head is that the sport has always been full of degenerates from Chuck to Kerr, but USADA didn't exist then so nobody got caught

Then there's the fact that he's just so amazing to watch, and wants to move up in weight - we have a rare opportunity to end the GOAT debate once and for all with Jones, and I'd rather see that tainted than not attempted clean... It's not right to think that he wouldn't be in the sport just because he likes to have a little fun...

Maradona used to do coke on the pitch, attack people, shoot people with pellets, fucked 1000s of women and hookers, and roided to the gills to recover from injuries yet single handedly won a world cup for his country and is universally recognised as the GOAT... You gotta let genius slide sometimes. They are not like the rest of us.

MealyGlisteningFairybluebird-max-1mb.gif

I'll watch Jones' next fight, that's for damn sure. But I do think the guy has gotten to the end of his leash.

I'll watch Jones' next fight, that's for damn sure. But I do think the guy has gotten to the end of his leash.
Until he's actually in a prison cell or pushing up the flowers in a box he's good to go for me...

Worse people have fought in the UFC before and since - they'e had Russian hitmen, rapists, killers, drug dealers, hardcore wife beaters, racists, crackheads, and all kinds of scum coming through... Jones just likes to party harder than most people.

I can't wait for the saltiness when he gets cleared.

The shoops are going to be savage.

How can he get cleared? They found it in his system. He’s basically going to plead ignorance. Say he passed a lie detector test and so forth. He can’t be cleared. I think his team is going to fight for and hope they get A 2 year ban, retroactive to when he last fought so he could fight again July 2019.

How can he get cleared? They found it in his system. He’s basically going to plead ignorance. Say he passed a lie detector test and so forth. He can’t be cleared. I think his team is going to fight for and hope they get A 2 year ban, retroactive to when he last fought so he could fight again July 2019.
danadollas.gif~c200

There would have to be cause for them to say basically you are free to go. They just can’t let him go. He failed the test.
USADA is known for being given lenient with certain financial rewards... I say he walks.

Would be sad if he didn't.

The UFC 200 drug failure has more than enough evidence to convict Jon of intentionally cheating:
1) The penis pill he allegedly ingested contained a third banned substance which he did not test positive for, which suggests that he didn't actually ingest it.
2) The friend who purchased the pill provided an invoice for the purchase, and on that invoice was an order for the penis pill and clomiphene (the very same substance he popped for).
3) Common sense dictates that the penis pill was purchased as an excuse in case Jones got caught.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11...ck-pills-also-bought-clomiphene-usada-ped-ban

Fast forward to Jones post-fight interview on FOX and Jones admits to defeating Cormier "off steroids" and proceeds to freeze on camera for his slip up.

Then Jones tests positive for Turinabol, the very same substance his teammate Frank Mir popped for. And Mir got two years for oral turinabol for his first offence, why are people expecting Jones to get less for his second offence?

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/usada-frank-mir-suspension-ufc

Jones is not the GOAT; most of his title defenses were against fighters on the downslide or were former or are current Middleweights (despite Jones being a large LHW). Factor in that he's been caught twice for PEDs and his legacy is essentially null and void, regardless of how much we both argue over it.

dhMeAzK.gif

the briefcase full of $ has probably been received

expect a bs 16 month ban

USADA is known for being given lenient with certain financial rewards... I say he walks.

Would be sad if he didn't.

I don’t want to see him thrown out of the sport, I want to see him perform again. But I’m not sure. Everything was set up perfectly for him to come back and finally put the past behind him. He did it, but in typical Jones fashion he managed to screw up again.

I don’t want to see him thrown out of the sport, I want to see him perform again. But I’m not sure. Everything was set up perfectly for him to come back and finally put the past behind him. He did it, but in typical Jones fashion he managed to screw up again.

You said it yourself at the start of your post... Nobody in their right mind would truly want the UFC GOAT to vanish - it's just a shame that testing is what it is today.

Also, I don't think Jones found any supplement to blame.

hmmm...maybe Jones found someone to take the "hit" for the tainted supplement cut with cocaine. Im the one who gave Jones the coke and I still have some USADA can test.
giphy.gif

There is no legal production of turinabol, so good luck finding a tainted supplement that isn't some super shady shit from a hardcore underground lab. The tainted creatine in the coke is bullshit too. Creatine is super cheap, so why bother getting a crazy counterfeit version that costs more in postage that what you'd save. I'm curious to see what is defense is going to be, maybe he'll bring Anderson's mysterious blue vial.

USADA is known for being given lenient with certain financial rewards...

Source? Last time Jones's fans claimed he'd be for sure saved by a bribe, he still got the maximum suspension.

The coke monkey purchased and consumed actual turinabol but they're going to let him off again after he fabricates a "tainted supplement" excuse (see Frank Mir).

Sadly it's all about the money in this, NOT integrity.

Racist

Back