Jon Jones CSAC Hearing LIVE Broadcast DISCUSSION THREAD

Jones finishes CSAC via 1st round TKO, then decisions USADA 3-2 in a highly disputed fight.

Dirty Bones is back to reign as the best fighter, and most hated man in MMA, Maybe.... just maybe.... a hero can rise....

usa-today-8785075.0.jpg

From what i hear, he weighs 260lbs now and will compete at HW if he returns....

From what i hear, he weighs 260lbs now and ill compete at HW if he returns....

He's working on acquiring a vibranium towel from Wakanda, for the weigh ins. DC's gonna show him how to use it so he can possibly fight at WW again.

The UFC knows something we don't....theres a reason they went ahead and sccheduled DC/Stipe instead of wwaiting for these hearings to be finished....

The UFC knows something we don't....theres a reason they went ahead and sccheduled DC/Stipe instead of wwaiting for these hearings to be finished....
Sounds like the ufc knows what we know

While this hearing is all fun and nice its largely irrelevant.

the hearing or decision that matters is the one from USADA.

CSAC will just be Jones team harping on about lie detector tests and California giving him 6 months.

I fully expect CSAC to say how well he came across in the hearing, how they think it was accidental and give him 6-12 months max.

Then Malki and co will shout from the rooftops that California found him innocent and he only got x months for being careless..

Then in a few months when USADa give him 2-4 years they will just say USADA suck, all the Jones fans will hang on the CSAC decision as proof of innocence

How long do you think he should get and why? And what do you think is the most likely outcome of USADA sentencing?

Whether you love him, hate him or are indifferent ... if you’re a fan of the UFC how the fuck can you not want him back?

Sounds good to me. Bring back Josh Rosenthal while you're at it.

USADA is a fucking joke anyway. Rich fighters can hide behind latest and greatest designer roids while poor suffer. Everyone is on steriods at the tippy top

Who in the ufc was making more money than jean 'roids jones and anderoid silver? If they couldn't afford the latest and greatest in designer peds, you think the rest of the roster was somehow able to get undetectable stuff?

Wow, I got a court case on the 27th too. Me and Bones got this.

The UFC 200 drug failure has more than enough evidence to convict Jon of intentionally cheating:
1) The penis pill he allegedly ingested contained a third banned substance which he did not test positive for, which suggests that he didn't actually ingest it.
2) The friend who purchased the pill provided an invoice for the purchase, and on that invoice was an order for the penis pill and clomiphene (the very same substance he popped for).
3) Common sense dictates that the penis pill was purchased as an excuse in case Jones got caught.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11...ck-pills-also-bought-clomiphene-usada-ped-ban

Fast forward to Jones post-fight interview on FOX and Jones admits to defeating Cormier "off steroids" and proceeds to freeze on camera for his slip up.

Then Jones tests positive for Turinabol, the very same substance his teammate Frank Mir popped for. And Mir got two years for oral turinabol for his first offence, why are people expecting Jones to get less for his second offence?

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/usada-frank-mir-suspension-ufc

Jones is not the GOAT; most of his title defenses were against fighters on the downslide or were former or are current Middleweights (despite Jones being a large LHW). Factor in that he's been caught twice for PEDs and his legacy is essentially null and void, regardless of how much we both argue over it.

Extremely informed post, all factual information outside of the last paragraph which is subjective (but I do agree with).

Whether you love him, hate him or are indifferent ... if you’re a fan of the UFC how the fuck can you not want him back?
I want him to serve 2-4 years because I don't believe there should be any blatant favoritism from USADA. It's not that I don't want a fighter of his caliber in the UFC, it's that he's skated on thin ice his whole career and him getting away with blatantly cheating just makes a mockery of the whole drug testing program when people like Machida have to serve 18 months on a first offense for DHEA.

hmmm...maybe Jones found someone to take the "hit" for the tainted supplement cut with cocaine. Im the one who gave Jones the coke and I still have some USADA can test.
giphy.gif

I'm gonna laugh so hard if they actually found a brand of imported kangaroo or horse meat that was tainted with T-Bol.

Took long enough... Don't they know the 205 division is shit and needs the Super-Star to return.

The hearing is 20 minutes from my house. Might have to rock the Free Bones shirt down there.

What can even be said about people who don't want him to get off. Embarrassing
that would be fn epic

In all seriousness if this were a criminal court case one would have to attack the credibility of the Turinabol test methodology since it is very new and somewhat controversial.

This guy - Dr. Grigory Rodchenkov, Director of the Moscow and Sochi 2014 anti-doping laboratories, developed the science behind the test for turinabol and last I heard was in the witness protection program here is the US.

It was mistaken identity I tell ya

Sounds good to me. Bring back Josh Rosenthal while you're at it.

USADA is a fucking joke anyway. Rich fighters can hide behind latest and greatest designer roids while poor suffer. Everyone is on steriods at the tippy top
Jones g9t popped and he's rich. NFL players get popped, who are rich. Being rich helps, but only so much

Back