Jon Jones CSAC Hearing LIVE Broadcast DISCUSSION THREAD

Yea. While your at it, get that asterisk away from the names of Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire, and Sammy Sosa. It doesn't matter that they are cheaters. In fact, lets just juice up everyone. Maybe then, we can watch them fight to the death.
Jones passed a bunch of tests. The announced test he failed was some tom foolery by a 3rd party.

Wow seems like this should have happened already

Looks like chodes and his retinue were searching far and wide for some more supplements to taint in order to get his sentence reduced. Will see how far that goes this time.

Yea. While your at it, get that asterisk away from the names of Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire, and Sammy Sosa. It doesn't matter that they are cheaters. In fact, lets just juice up everyone. Maybe then, we can watch them fight to the death.

The fuck?

1) Jones is the goat and can only even be considered as "cheating" in the last couple years when everyone was getting tested. Before that everyone he fought was geared up.

2) Barry Bonds is the goat, and the greatest hitter to ever live. And everyone who pitched to him was on the sauce.

3) Mark McGuire and Sammy Sosa are not in the same league as Barry Bonds. Just because they all took steroids and hit bombs does not mean they were anywhere near the baseball player he was. Don't just say their names together like they all sucked without juice.

Bracing yourself for it huh. I think you know as well as anyone else. You can feel it Jones is getting cleared.

#Champ 2018.
Romero was suspended 6 months after being "cleared"

This is Jones's second offense, and this time it's for steroids, not clomiphene.

Your tears when Jones is given 4 years will be delicious

I'm disgusted already lmao, my bet is the coke, which was laced with creatine, which was laced with PED's

Sounds good to me. Bring back Josh Rosenthal while you're at it.

USADA is a fucking joke anyway. Rich fighters can hide behind latest and greatest designer roids while poor suffer. Everyone is on steriods at the tippy top

He'll probably get a short sentence for timed served.

Hope to see him back in 2018.

Jones vs DC at HW would be awesome. DC might have a legit shot because of his experience using his weight.

The fuck?

1) Jones is the goat and can only even be considered as "cheating" in the last couple years when everyone was getting tested. Before that everyone he fought was geared up.

2) Barry Bonds is the goat, and the greatest hitter to ever live. And everyone who pitched to him was on the sauce.

3) Mark McGuire and Sammy Sosa are not in the same league as Barry Bonds. Just because they all took steroids and hit bombs does not mean they were anywhere near the baseball player he was. Don't just say their names together like they all sucked without juice.

I am disappointed in Jones but most of this is dead on. People talk about Jones being a cheat as if he fought nothing but clean fighters during his run.. Uh no when he was champ there was no USADA. TRT and steroids were rampant folks. He finished one known TRT user and a steroid user in Vitor and Sonnen. Likely most were taking something along with Jones..

We'll find soon enough. I'm actually wondering if they have reached an understanding with CSAC and they are having a hearing with them first, to force whatever suspension he's going to get on USADA to match.

I remember back when Jones popped, during an interview the director of CSAC sort of signaled to USADA that he expected them to align with the commission about the length of the punishment.

"I would be surprised if USADA did more than the commission on this.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/csac-andy-foster-jon-jones-turinabol-situation-failed-drug-test

He also said a bunch of other stuff, that are honestly baffling for a representative of an institution that is running an ongoing investigation and that should maintain at least the appearance of impartiality in a fair legal process.

EDIT: well, dimspace beat to me to it<Prem974><{you!}>
“At that point, one of two things is probably going on here: He’s either extremely careless, or he’s a cheater,” Foster said. “I know he’s already been extremely careless once in his career … but none of this makes any sense. That’s why I think it’s very important that we vet this and look at all the available evidence before we jump to conclusions and hang this guy out to dry.”

Even if he is "extremely careless" again he needs to be punished.

The biggest thing to me is he writes out every supplement he uses (Im pretty sure he wrote he wasn't taking anything). Now his failed and his team has had all this time to turn around and go "o wait he was taking this"

Dudes just a cheater, look at his transformation since he joined the GAT boys.

Does it really matter? He will fuck up again

While this hearing is all fun and nice its largely irrelevant.

the hearing or decision that matters is the one from USADA.

CSAC will just be Jones team harping on about lie detector tests and California giving him 6 months.

I fully expect CSAC to say how well he came across in the hearing, how they think it was accidental and give him 6-12 months max.

Then Malki and co will shout from the rooftops that California found him innocent and he only got x months for being careless..

Then in a few months when USADa give him 2-4 years they will just say USADA suck, all the Jones fans will hang on the CSAC decision as proof of innocence

Don't they usually go and back up USADA's penalty ?

Like why don't we have the USADA ban first then the CSAC just fallows it up with similar ban, wasn't this what happened in other big profile cases like Brock and others having USADA first ?

Took em long enough yeeeesh

Everyone delays it at first but the dude sure as hell took his time, he popped in summer 2017 the heck we are close to enter in March.

They really done their math if it's viable to buy the 'supplement' company or what xD.

Jones passed a bunch of tests. The announced test he failed was some tom foolery by a 3rd party.
The UFC 200 drug failure has more than enough evidence to convict Jon of intentionally cheating:
1) The penis pill he allegedly ingested contained a third banned substance which he did not test positive for, which suggests that he didn't actually ingest it.
2) The friend who purchased the pill provided an invoice for the purchase, and on that invoice was an order for the penis pill and clomiphene (the very same substance he popped for).
3) Common sense dictates that the penis pill was purchased as an excuse in case Jones got caught.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11...ck-pills-also-bought-clomiphene-usada-ped-ban

Fast forward to Jones post-fight interview on FOX and Jones admits to defeating Cormier "off steroids" and proceeds to freeze on camera for his slip up.

Then Jones tests positive for Turinabol, the very same substance his teammate Frank Mir popped for. And Mir got two years for oral turinabol for his first offence, why are people expecting Jones to get less for his second offence?

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/usada-frank-mir-suspension-ufc

Jones is not the GOAT; most of his title defenses were against fighters on the downslide or were former or are current Middleweights (despite Jones being a large LHW). Factor in that he's been caught twice for PEDs and his legacy is essentially null and void, regardless of how much we both argue over it.

Jones finishes CSAC via 1st round TKO, then decisions USADA 3-2 in a highly disputed fight.

Dirty Bones is back to reign as the best fighter, and most hated man in MMA, Maybe.... just maybe.... a hero can rise....

usa-today-8785075.0.jpg

While this hearing is all fun and nice its largely irrelevant.

the hearing or decision that matters is the one from USADA.

CSAC will just be Jones team harping on about lie detector tests and California giving him 6 months.

I fully expect CSAC to say how well he came across in the hearing, how they think it was accidental and give him 6-12 months max.

Then Malki and co will shout from the rooftops that California found him innocent and he only got x months for being careless..

Then in a few months when USADa give him 2-4 years they will just say USADA suck, all the Jones fans will hang on the CSAC decision as proof of innocence

Why has USADA taken this long to render a decision?

Its been 6 months, I was expecting the USADA suspension to come first....

Back