Jon Jones CSAC Hearing LIVE Broadcast DISCUSSION THREAD

Yea I know.

Hes still failed twice under usada and if he gets another shit suspension I really wonder what the point of them is.
We'll find soon enough. I'm actually wondering if they have reached an understanding with CSAC and they are having a hearing with them first, to force whatever suspension he's going to get on USADA to match.

I remember back when Jones popped, during an interview the director of CSAC sort of signaled to USADA that he expected them to align with the commission about the length of the punishment.

"I would be surprised if USADA did more than the commission on this.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/csac-andy-foster-jon-jones-turinabol-situation-failed-drug-test

He also said a bunch of other stuff, that are honestly baffling for a representative of an institution that is running an ongoing investigation and that should maintain at least the appearance of impartiality in a fair legal process.

EDIT: well, dimspace beat to me to it<Prem974><{you!}>

Hope that cheating criminal roach is gone for good.

"I would be surprised if USADA did more than the commission on this.”

I think he grossly underestimates USADA and grossly overestimates the California commission.

If USADA go true to form, for California to match that would mean them doling out a pretty much unprecedented length of time for a US commission

While this hearing is all fun and nice its largely irrelevant.

the hearing or decision that matters is the one from USADA.

CSAC will just be Jones team harping on about lie detector tests and California giving him 6 months.

I fully expect CSAC to say how well he came across in the hearing, how they think it was accidental and give him 6-12 months max.

Then Malki and co will shout from the rooftops that California found him innocent and he only got x months for being careless..

Then in a few months when USADa give him 2-4 years they will just say USADA suck, all the Jones fans will hang on the CSAC decision as proof of innocence

Sounds about right. You got any predictions about the lotto numbers, dim? :)

CSAC will just be Jones team harping on about lie detector tests and California giving him 6 months.

I fully expect CSAC to say how well he came across in the hearing, how they think it was accidental and give him 6-12 months max.

Then Malki and co will shout from the rooftops that California found him innocent and he only got x months for being careless..

Then in a few months when USADa give him 2-4 years they will just say USADA suck, all the Jones fans will hang on the CSAC decision as proof of innocence

Yeah.

What people don't realize is that the reason Maliki is going around saying he expects Jones to be back in 2018 is because Maliki is trying to influence the commission. Before the commission makes a ruling.

This is like a lawyer with a guilty client saying the client is innocent.

Don't believe the hype.

Also, I don't think Jones found any supplement to blame. My understanding was that he was given a hearing extension that ended in February.

It's February, and all we have is a like detector test.

Can't see how he doesn't get at least 2 years by the USADA. And 4 might be what really happens.

https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.mma...oping-hearing-in-front-of-csac-officially-set

3e3ed86c117da3bdd6529db3107a3b11.jpg
Huhhuh "see-sack"
<JonesLaugh>

February 27th the GOAT finally returns

Officially cleared

All charges dropped

Will slaughter DC or Stipe this fall for HW strap

Haters in SHAMBLES

imagine typing this out and then hitting post

Long live Jonny Bones Jones. Can't wait to see him back in the PPV rotation.

The coke monkey purchased and consumed actual turinabol but they're going to let him off again after he fabricates a "tainted supplement" excuse (see Frank Mir).

Sadly it's all about the money in this, NOT integrity.

They start the hearing, Jones talks about taking dick pills saying "Jeff Novitzy's mom is so ugly, i had to take dick pills to fuck her."
They all have a laugh, he gets 6 months...

Yes, as I thought, this was when the hearing was re-scheduled for. It was initially scheduled for December.

In other words, they gave Jones more time to find a tainted supplement to blame and we have not heard anything about such a supplement. Instead, we got a lie detector test.

Here's the info:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11...ia-athletic-commission-hearing-delay-ufc-news

Unless Jones is hiding exculpatory information, he looks like toast. It was just a matter of when he would officially be declared toast, and that was kicked back until this month.

As Dimspace said, California may go easy on him. But I doubt the USADA will do similarly.

Hopefully justice prevails and he walks out of there free to fight

Free Jones

The hearing is 20 minutes from my house. Might have to rock the Free Bones shirt down there.

What can even be said about people who don't want him to get off. Embarrassing

I wouldn't be too surprised if we see the same type of sentence that is rumored to be coming for Anderson Silva. I believe we are not going to be seeing Mr. Jones for 2-4. If the let him skate on this one the whole testing/USDA is a farce.

Hopefully justice prevails and he walks out of there free to fight

Free Jones
Yea. While your at it, get that asterisk away from the names of Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire, and Sammy Sosa. It doesn't matter that they are cheaters. In fact, lets just juice up everyone. Maybe then, we can watch them fight to the death.

Anything less than 2 years the Justice Department should investigate.

and that person was your wife

Back