Jon Jones could become an informant to get a lesser suspension

For those of you who have never had the pleasure of knowing someone like jon jones....he is a piece of trash and only cares about 1 person, himself.

Everyone else is just a stepping stone to what he wants. I'm not a psychologist but JJ seems to display sociopathic tendencies but w/e the guy is trash and i feel bad for anyone who comes into contact with him.
You're so edgy

So he informs on his camp, which is run by Greg Jackson?

and after he does that where does he train? No camp on the planet welcomes him after that.

This thread is snitch approved!

34984F1F-3574-4A19-B7A7-A09735273C7F.jpeg

If you can’t beat ‘em...

<JonesDXSuckIt>

For a while now I have been adamant that Jon Jones' team is just delaying the process with USADA, trying to bargain for a better deal. But interestingly USADA also took a long time to suspend Frank Mir for Turinabol.

https://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/usada-frank-mir-suspension-ufc

I wonder if maybe there's a parallel criminal investigation for TBol +ve tests? This is an illegal substance, and I'm sure that authorities would be interested in identifying and arresting people involved in Turinabol production and distribution.

Given that Frank Mir got 2 years for Turinabol, I'm guessing he didn't cooperate with any criminal investigation (i.e. become an informant). So 2 years should be the crystal clear precedent for Jon Jones as a baseline suspension. However, we *might* see Jon Jones get less than 2 years if he becomes a rat, and informs on whoever supplied him with the Turinabol.

Do you guys think Jon Jones would become an informant to save his own skin??

frank mir got the 2 years as a first time offender.

hey what job jon jones can get from now until 2021 good for him.

True but Jones I feel is still a drawing star for the ufc that is undefeated and still being talked about as goat. He is still relevant and his market value hasn’t gone down either probably even after all these incidents, the bad boys actually get even more popular when being reprimanded. Conor is an example of that.

I don’t put it past them to collude together, and many other aspects of how both the ufc and usada have operated in the past are shady to say the least. I wouldn’t give them the benefit of the doubt.

see jon in 2021

as hilarious as it would be, how much power do words of a criminal and a habitual PED abuser have?

For those interested, the specific clause used by USADA is the "Substantial assistance" clause...

View attachment 419745
View attachment 419747

substantial assistance has to lead to either anti doping charges or criminal charges against another individual.

what is substantial? well admitting taking something and naming the guy who supplied it isnt going to get much.. maybe a 25% reduction in your punishment..

Naming a doctor that provided the substance as part of a doping program, and investigation determining that that doctor was doping mulitple athletes in a range of sports... that would potentially get a 75-100% reduction

Dropping doctors in it is the most common one, weve seen a few instances where a doctor has been named and thats led not only to the doctor being banned by USADA (So no athletes in the testing pool can use them), but also criminal charges against the doctor, licence stripped as well as other athletes being implicated.

weve also seen a few instances in cycling where idiot fatty 40 year old masters riders have been caught and immediately dropped all their mates in teh shit to try and get a reduction.

So, the UFC pays some Dr. off to take the fall and *bam* Jones is back?

there's no such informant policy under USADA plus

why would being an informant in CRIMINAL investigations matter for a sports doping violation??
there is such a policy. ive already included the actual fucking clause from teh UFC anti doping policy...

upload_2018-8-10_19-16-46-png.419745

upload_2018-8-10_19-17-16-png.419747

jesus christ.. why are you claiming there isnt something when its in the first page of the fucking thread...

sherdog gonna sherdog

Last edited:
If u aren't doing anything wrong,

You aren't trying hard enough!

War Jones.

I hope you are just trolling. If you really think this is a possibility then....

<{ByeHomer}>

If Jon decides to cooperate in exchange for a sentence reduction, I wonder if his cooperation will be made public, or perhaps he can remain a confidential source of information.

OMG! Sport is going hell, if fighters start snitching on each other.

If this ever happens I hope they make jon wear this type of hat

F2IMAm.jpg

Yep if we fallow the rules it's minimum 4 and if we look at the shit he said in that hearing with the state commission then we can go for 5 or 6 based on aggravating circumstances.

In reality, it's scary they are dragging this along we should have had a ruling by now so incoming 18 months or some shit.

It could go either way. It could just be his team dragging this out. However, it could very well be that he's informing to reduce his sentence.

But a big case like Jon Jones can't just inform on some MMA bum fighting in amateur fights -- he'd have to give them some serious information on other high level fighters, or criminal Turinabol distribution networks. My guess is he's going to have to turn over whoever gave him the Turinabol.

If Jon decides to cooperate in exchange for a sentence reduction, I wonder if his cooperation will be made public, or perhaps he can remain a confidential source of information.
its made public in the suspension statements from usada

I could go online right now and buy turinabol..and no cop or anyone would ever know...many of these sites are smart...you now pay with bitcoin...so they can't trace shit...and they have no right telling anyone what they can take. it's a personal choice.
Mods,take him away!

Back