Jon Jones could become an informant to get a lesser suspension

jon-jones-cat-8-600x598.png

If Jones finds some way to wiggle around this, he truly is the Cat with 9 lives.. No wonder he loves Cats..

JJones is the Kind of Snitch that Plays both sides of the fence.

Cheats ...

Gets away with it by Snitching.

Then Cheats some more.....

He is the kind of guy that ends up buried in the desert...... or turned into PIG SHIT on a pig farm.

KARMA will catch him............ maybe NOT until he kills someone accidently... or OD's.

But every dog has their day;!!

True but Jones I feel is still a drawing star for the ufc that is undefeated and still being talked about as goat. He is still relevant and his market value hasn’t gone down either probably even after all these incidents, the bad boys actually get even more popular when being reprimanded. Conor is an example of that.

Honestly, i think people only tune in to Jones now to be there to see the next fuck up.

I don’t put it past them to collude together, and many other aspects of how both the ufc and usada have operated in the past are shady to say the least. I wouldn’t give them the benefit of the doubt.

If USADA and the UFC colluded to give Jones a lenient sentence there is every chance that WADA would appeal it and take it to the court of Arbitration for sport. They have that power.

Heres a recent example. MMA Fighter in South Africa was cleared by his national anti doping agency. WADA appealed to CAS, the fighter got 4 years.

https://www.iol.co.za/sport/boxing/...ilty-of-doping-banned-for-four-years-16135978

Would be funny if after his suspension lots of others pop at jackson's

He wouldnt train at Jacksons anymore If he would spill the beans that much is certain. PED Doping in MMA is very similar to cycling back then in that its distribution channels and aplication are organized by teams.

Now take a hard guess which teams are involved with a very high probabillity. A deep law enforcement investigation would destroy most famous gyms. Jones would have a lot of enemies.

Still, if it benefits him .............

For a while now I have been adamant that Jon Jones' team is just delaying the process with USADA, trying to bargain for a better deal. But interestingly USADA also took a long time to suspend Frank Mir for Turinabol.

https://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/usada-frank-mir-suspension-ufc

I wonder if maybe there's a parallel criminal investigation for TBol +ve tests? This is an illegal substance, and I'm sure that authorities would be interested in identifying and arresting people involved in Turinabol production and distribution.

Given that Frank Mir got 2 years for Turinabol, I'm guessing he didn't cooperate with any criminal investigation (i.e. become an informant). So 2 years should be the crystal clear precedent for Jon Jones as a baseline suspension. However, we *might* see Jon Jones get less than 2 years if he becomes a rat, and informs on whoever supplied him with the Turinabol.

Do you guys think Jon Jones would become an informant to save his own skin??

But Jon got a contaminated supplement, what would he know?

For a while now I have been adamant that Jon Jones' team is just delaying the process with USADA, trying to bargain for a better deal. But interestingly USADA also took a long time to suspend Frank Mir for Turinabol.

https://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/usada-frank-mir-suspension-ufc

I wonder if maybe there's a parallel criminal investigation for TBol +ve tests? This is an illegal substance, and I'm sure that authorities would be interested in identifying and arresting people involved in Turinabol production and distribution.

Given that Frank Mir got 2 years for Turinabol, I'm guessing he didn't cooperate with any criminal investigation (i.e. become an informant). So 2 years should be the crystal clear precedent for Jon Jones as a baseline suspension. However, we *might* see Jon Jones get less than 2 years if he becomes a rat, and informs on whoever supplied him with the Turinabol.

Do you guys think Jon Jones would become an informant to save his own skin??

I could go online right now and buy turinabol..and no cop or anyone would ever know...many of these sites are smart...you now pay with bitcoin...so they can't trace shit...and they have no right telling anyone what they can take. it's a personal choice.

Except for the fact that Mir was a first time offender, Jones is a second, they're not an apples to apples comparison.

Yet it's not his first offense so even 2 years shouldn't really apply for him but screw rules money talks.

Sorry I worded that poorly -- by baseline suspension, I mean 2 years without him getting a x2 penalty for repeat offender. In other words, he should get a minimum of 2 years, but in reality he should get 4 years.

For those of you who have never had the pleasure of knowing someone like jon jones....he is a piece of trash and only cares about 1 person, himself.

Everyone else is just a stepping stone to what he wants. I'm not a psychologist but JJ seems to display sociopathic tendencies but w/e the guy is trash and i feel bad for anyone who comes into contact with him.

Sorry I worded that poorly -- by baseline suspension, I mean 2 years without him getting a x2 penalty for repeat offender. In other words, he should get a minimum of 2 years, but in reality he should get 4 years.

Yep if we fallow the rules it's minimum 4 and if we look at the shit he said in that hearing with the state commission then we can go for 5 or 6 based on aggravating circumstances.

In reality, it's scary they are dragging this along we should have had a ruling by now so incoming 18 months or some shit.

JJones is the Kind of Snitch that Plays both sides of the fence.

Cheats ...

Gets away with it by Snitching.

Then Cheats some more.....

He is the kind of guy that ends up buried in the desert...... or turned into PIG SHIT on a pig farm.

KARMA will catch him............ maybe NOT until he kills someone accidently... or OD's.

But every dog has their day;!!

Agreed, he is a Ali Abdelaziz of MMA.

there's no such informant policy under USADA plus

why would being an informant in CRIMINAL investigations matter for a sports doping violation??

The idea of Jones getting off scot free because he snitches on other fighters is hilarious to me
Now they know who to beat up in the elevator.

Child, please.
It's hilarious, the creative plunge Bones' detractors have to take...so triggered. GOATs do that to people.

Back