News Jon Jones confirmed CLEAN.

Im having so much fun reading the comments of disgruntled haters in this thread and their damage control/excuses for them to cope with this.

Please keep em coming.

so_good.png

fbd.jpg
lol nah you are secretly getting all riled up by it, war Jones!!!

Again you call me a bullshitter but you won’t post a single quote of mine that is bullshit.
You sound intelligent the way you speak, but you still don't even understand the implications of this thread. You said he tested clean 3 times before the fight. He failed all of them. Now hard part of getting belt is over, the fight, where he tested hot for pico of Tbol for all of last year, NFL masking agents are good but not perfect if you're a dumbass like Jones.

Now he needs to pass clean to recieve his belt through Vada testing. Magically, the pico of Tbol is gone, when Usada said it might be detected for years, as he can now fully wean off and claim his belt.

Your response to this?

You sound intelligent the way you speak, but you still don't even understand the implications of this thread. You said he tested clean 3 times before the fight. He failed all of them. Now hard part of getting belt is over, the fight, where he tested hot for pico of Tbol for all of last year, NFL masking agents are good but not perfect if you're a dumbass like Jones.

Now he needs to pass clean to recieve his belt through Vada testing. Magically, the pico of Tbol is gone, when Usada said it might be detected for years, as he can now fully wean off and claim his belt.

Your response to this?
what do you mean he failed all of them? he was tested 7 times and passed 4 in 2018. in 2017 he passed 7 and failed 1.

who said he has to fully wean off to claim the belt? i haven't seen anything that says that.

can masking agents mask traces of m3 metabolites? i haven't seen that referenced once.

LOLOLOL....

The hater tears are flowing like a beautiful and majestic river in this thread. I love it!!!! Keep on hating, GOAT is here and not going anywhere!!

Fact.

Only fighter to survive getting almost KTFO from USADA twice. Hell of a chin on Jon bones bro.

People keep saying that the only person that can beat Jon Jones is Jon Jones. I disagree. Not even he can stop his own momentum.

LOLOLOL....

The hater tears are flowing like a beautiful and majestic river in this thread. I love it!!!! Keep on hating, GOAT is here and not going anywhere!!

They really relate to DC!

Great bump.

Dude that Andy Foster guy the head of the LA commission is weird as fook, it's like he has shares in Jon Jones or something.. just listen to that commission video from the hearing at first I said this guy must be Jon's lawyer but he wasn't what the actual heck.

This guy and USADA have been busted for cheating by Jon's private investigators or something. Even Luke Thomas would have some pride...

maxresdefault.jpg

It is the same m3 metabolite, nothing new, or people just like to cry some more about how Jones treatment is unfair ?

Back