News Jon Jones confirmed CLEAN.

Good, so when he fails another drug test, he can't say that its metabolites from his 2017 test.

I'm pretty sure most people here can tear your argument apart but like them, I won't waste any of my time trying to argue with someone delusional like you. Even with presented with facts you will still find a way to spin it. If you really think you're beating anyone with your arguments, you're wrong, people just don't like arguing with someone who obviously won't change their minds anyway.
Spin what???? We have statements from experts and you’re saying you are the one with facts? Are they lying?? You want to just dismiss the statements from the only experts who have commented and just say they’re lying.

Lol. Steroid abusers have no idea about WADA testing and m3 metabolites. Again, you’re saying the guys giving expert statements are lying, and the steroid guys know? Lol.

They know at LEAST that it doesn't randomly "pulse" Hahahahahahahahhahaha

You're that gullible. I'm done. There is no debating you because you lack basic fundamental elements of intelligence to do so.

I see your shit opinions and I see you arguing with dozens of people. Your opinion is garbage and you can't be helped.

They know at LEAST that it doesn't randomly "pulse" Hahahahahahahahhahaha

You're that gullible. I'm done. There is no debating you because you lack basic fundamental elements of intelligence to do so.

I see your shit opinions and I see you arguing with dozens of people. Your opinion is garbage and you can't be helped.
Again, you’re not dismissing my opinion, you’re dismissing the opinions of the only experts who have spoken on the topic.

How the fuck do steroid abusers know trace m3 metabolites don’t pulse? Lol.

I’m not arguing. I’m repeating the same point - either the experts are lying or they’re not.

Nice caveat there. So you dont care if he is a cheater just if he is a recent cheater? All ive said from the beginning of this is Jones is a cheater and therefore gets an asterisk next to his accomplishments. He is still a great fighter and definitely on the PEDGoat list but also cheating scum.
Whether he cheated since 2017 seems to be an open question. Are you saying it’s not?

Right where he pissed hot for turinabol and couldnt provide a tainted supplement or any other proof of where it came from. Are you seriously that dense?
I don't know what's so unbelievable about this story?

Where does it stop making sense? This is probably what happened.

1339.gif

Ah so now the picogram supposedly present for 2 years miraculously gone away in few weeks?

Spin what???? We have statements from experts and you’re saying you are the one with facts? Are they lying?? You want to just dismiss the statements from the only experts who have commented and just say they’re lying.
giphy.gif

so he just happened to not be pulsing in he past month or so.

<mma4>

Pulsing effect<41> Gotcha<LucyBless>

what was it that P.T. Barnum said? Oh yeah

There's a sucker born every minute.

<NoneOfMy>

Lol this time last year sherdoggers were trying to convince us that Jones would be banned for life.

Now he's a confirmed natty champion.

LMAO!!!

"But its a conspiracy. Everyone including Trump is in on it!!!"

Buddhas name be praised.

The GOAT can continue to kicking ass in the name of the lord!!!

g7G6cHO.jpg

He had at least a week to flush that shit out of his body...

You'll never convince me this "sport", the promotion, the athletic commisions or the "independent" testers are not corrupt.

Back