Media Jon Jones cites Dana White to debunk claims that he has cheated.

Jones literally got caught with a drug they give women to help them ovulate........

Yeah i'm calling bullshit on "they tainted my GNC supplements with fucking clomid"
The excuse was it was a dick pill. And yes, it did have clomiphene.....and yes, a panel believed it....

Queue the rabid dogs........

How stupid can one person be? Let's investigate.

People accept usada flagging jones as truth
Yes, because its a drug test. So it is true

but their end finding of accidental injestion not to be truth
They didn't "find" it to be accidental ingestion. You don't know what you're taking about. That's been mentioned over and over, you just don't care to read it

Jones haters pick and choose which parts of all this to believe
If I tested positive for cocaine and said, "I didn't do any cocaine!" Guess which one you should believe. That's not "picking and choosing." That's still one string of logic

jones is innocent
He's guilty of being a drug cheat. The tests prove that. I can't stress that enough in the hopes your 'brain' absorbs that. And it's "not guilty," not "innocent"

The excuse was it was a dick pill.

Jones Twitter gun is always cocked and loaded!

4mlTOLz.gif

How stupid can one person be? Let's investigate.

Yes, because its a drug test. So it is true

They didn't "find" it to be accidental ingestion. You don't know what you're taking about. That's been mentioned over and over, you just don't care to read it

If I tested positive for cocaine and said, "I didn't do any cocaine!" Guess which one you should believe. That's not "picking and choosing." That's still one string of logic

He's guilty of being a drug cheat. The tests prove that. I can't stress that enough in the hopes your 'brain' absorbs that. And it's "not guilty," not "innocent"
In fairness, the tests showed he had drugs in his system for his first violation, and the arbitration explicitly stated he was not a drug cheat (their view at least). You may not find it believable but it’s not as simple as you stated.

They had a similar conclusion for Barnett’s 2018 arbitration......

no it doesn't

it DOES.

from dictionary.com:

1. Cheat, deceive, trick, victimize refer to the use of fraud or artifice deliberately to hoodwink or obtain an unfair advantage over someone. Cheat implies conducting matters fraudulently, especially for profit to oneself: to cheat at cards. Deceive suggests deliberately misleading or deluding, to produce misunderstanding or to prevent someone from knowing the truth: to deceive one's parents. To trick is to deceive by a stratagem, often of a petty, crafty, or dishonorable kind: to trick someone into signing a note. To victimize is to make a victim of; the emotional connotation makes the cheating, deception, or trickery seem particularly dastardly: to victimize a blind man.

Yoel got paid millions for a tainted supplement.

Jon got suspended years for a few "tainted supplements".

If the supplement was truly tainted, Jon would've at the very least attempted to go to court, he didn't knowing he'd lose money, his excuse, and the years on the shelf nontheless.

Oh, and his sentence didn't get reduced cause he was clean lmao, does this dude think we can't read and are stupid? He snitched and thus got released on good behavior.

Jon Jones haters will condemn him for his drug tests but completely ignore Adesanya’s titty after him claiming he would never use anything and despises people who do.
Yea one guy got caught and the other didn't. Your retardation is off the charts. Get back us when Izzy pops.

Did you see what Dana said. It was a contaminated supplement. It was an accident, so the ruling was overturned. Who knows what these companies are putting in their supplements?
It wasn't a contaminated supplement. That was for the dick pill( I understand if you get a lil confused its happened so many times) He snitched to get it reduced. He never was found not guilty.

Does Jon Jones have haters? I've only seen people criticizing for pissing hot something any rational human being should do.

That's because that's the only thing his haters have left to cling to. Your join date is June 2020, you missed 9 1/2 years of beta fan activity.

That's because that's the only thing his haters have left to cling to. Your join date is June 2020, you missed 9 1/2 years of beta fan activity.
PED use is legitimate criticism imo I cant see how that's hating it must be something else?

If Jones record was 21-1 than that was after his 1st fight with Cormier so this doesn't make sense for me.

Back