Media Jon Jones cites Dana White to debunk claims that he has cheated.

I mean but did the independent arbitrator use science to come to his conclusions? Arbitrators don't just come in and make random decisions. They look at all the information available (including any science related material) request more documentation if necessary and make a decision based on all the information they've gathered.

The actual science from USADA says that Jones had this substance in his system. It doesn't tell you how it got there.
If the science truly supported Jones, he wouldn't have needed to snitch, would he? That says all we need to know about the arbiter and Jones' guilt.

And how a substance got there is irrelevant when Jones couldn't provide a single tainted supplement (none of which he'd disclosed on his USADA form beforehand, just a FYI), and given that he already had a history of using "tainted supplements" a year prior, that excuse hardly works a second time, because you can't just point the blame at being ignorant (again).

As far as the actual science?

"Our study has shown that the metabolite M3 and, to a lesser extent, its epimer and M4 are the most long-term metabolites of DHCMT. Taking into account that I and II are reportedly detectable up to 22 days post administration [3,9] and that the relative concentration of M3 in DHCMT post administration urines is normally higher compared to I and II, the detection window of M3 could be estimated as 40–50 days, while M1, M2 and M4 are at least as valuable as I and II."

https://vdocuments.site/detection-a...ong-term-dehydrochloromethyltestosterone.html
This is consistent with what others have said

Weeks maybe months.. Don catlin

Weeks, in rare circumstances months.. Daniel Eichner

Even the test creator Grigory Rodchenko only put the maximum at 6 months (and hes prone to exaggeration)
And yet Jones had the M3 metabolite in his system for at least 1 year, 6 months, and 18 days, which means Jones had to have taken turinabol as recently as August of 2018 (assuming the UFC/USADA isn't covering up more of his failed tests after February of last year).

People accept usada flagging jones as truth

but their end finding of accidental injestion not to be truth

Jones haters pick and choose which parts of all this to believe

jones is innocent

Its funny that a dude that can beat the shit out of 99.9% of people is also more insecure then 99.9% of people.
That's why he prob had to learn how to beat ass like that.

When I met him and shook his hand before he became champ I swear he saw a tall brother with locks and got aggressive a bit in his demeanor till I smiled so he could chill. I saw an insecure guy who would def be getting into fights if not for being pro. I also saw a guy who was less likely to get like that with a white man than with a brother.

Basically, I could tell he hung out with white dudes and had something to prove to brothers. It takes all kinds. Still one of the GOATs.

I get in a way what he's doing .. but no way will he be able to fire back at the thousands who agree as well

wasnt Jones calling Dana all sorts of liars a couple months ago, now he is not a liar once Jones needs a defense
LOLOL

I don't ignore anything. But, gyno is not 100% proof of using peds. Failing multiple tests is.

I can be suspicious. But, without proof all I have is suspicion.
I get the sentiment, but if you're going exclusively by facts, it was ruled by USADA and independent arbitrators that Jon did not knowingly cheat in all of the failed drug test incidents. So you are still using some suspicion when you call Jon a cheater.

Which is fine, we all do it. Jon likely did cheat. I think it's probably that Adesanya and most top MMA fighters have cheated as well. But we are all using some level of assumption when we make these claims.

No he's not right. Science says he pissed hot 4 times and he snitched to get out of it. Common sense also tells you nobody that tests positive 4 times is an innocent little boy. He cheated. Should just embrace it.
Did you see what Dana said. It was a contaminated supplement. It was an accident, so the ruling was overturned. Who knows what these companies are putting in their supplements?

Jones literally got caught with a drug they give women to help them ovulate........

Yeah i'm calling bullshit on "they tainted my GNC supplements with fucking clomid"

Well if Dana said it. It must be true.

People accept usada flagging jones as truth but their end finding of accidental injestion not to be truth Jones haters pick and choose which parts of all this to believe jones is innocent
Px24OiABt2wXm.gif

You seem upset, maybe look at some pictures of Adesanyas titty to make you feel better.

Says the man who seems to really enjoy looking up and staring at other men's thrusting
bodies, SMH.

And here you are once again defending the honor of a lying, snitching, PED abusing,
egomaniacal hit'n runner...really sad man.

Psst,
he doesn't even know you exist.

Serious question to people who maybe follow Jon (I don't have Twitter), because there was another thread with a tweet of him comparing results of some fighters pre and pos USADA.

Is he arguing with people, so that's why he keeps posting this stuff to defend himself or is he just posting shit out of nowhere?

Back