jon jones chin

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
is it the best in ufc history?

never been cracked or even knocked down(the reyes one was a slip i think)fighting the best and scariest dudes in mma history.

gus-jones-2.jpg

e37ece3f718bcca7452bad1b6bc2f808.jpg

824388606.0.jpg

hi-res-a4829c81ed5a73753360ffc91550386c_crop_north.jpg

many of his challengers have koed other fighters with ease
UFC-226-Cormier-Miocic-1409714.jpg

quinton-rampage-jackson-def-wanderlei-silva-ko-321-round-1-during-the-picture-id102534557

InsistentWhimsicalAlbacoretuna-size_restricted.gif

only person that can compare to chin is maybe silva.

Great chin and GOAT fight IQ. He’s clearly lost a step without his picograms though

I'm probably going to catch some shit for this because the guy has completely ruined his reputation, but BJ Penn is my pick. He took some full on ass whoopings throughout his career, and wasn't even rocked/dropped until the Yair fight when he was ancient.

But, yeah, Jones is right up there. The guy has taken some monstrous shots that would have layed out most light heavyweights in the division.

I'm probably going to catch some shit for this because the guy has completely ruined his reputation, but BJ Penn is my pick. He took some full on ass whoopings throughout his career, and wasn't even rocked/dropped until the Yair fight when he was ancient.

But, yeah, Jones is right up there. The guy has taken some monstrous shots that would have layed out most light heavyweights in the division.
This. Bj also regularly fought guys way bigger than him. Took a clean soccer kick from a hw machida if I remember correctly

great chin 100 %, but Ngannou has the best chin in UFC history.

Don't worry he will get cracked soon enough. Everyone who has had a great chin gets cracked after years of getting softened up.

based on what?

jones chin is tested.

blaydes stunned ngannou with a jab.

he survived a hard shot from stipe, but thats it.

makes no sense.

yes, jones has indeed a granite chin.
but this does not change the fact that he is a cheater and a fake champ

He's as an ability of riding shots taking the power off them he's that good

Too early to tell, I don't think he have been tested enough times, yes his chin looked good against Miocic but it was just one fight

I personally go with Carlos Condit, he have taken BOMBS from Prime Ellemberge, Prime Lawler, Prime Woodley, Prime Hendricks, those were mean shots that would have put away most fighters.

Despite the fact he is pretty washed up he is yet to be stopped by strikes

Great chin and great defence

Mousasi s chin under zuffa 15 fights [ 12-3] as granite as it gets. The hall tko ( where he took 2 unbelievable shots over 15 seconds .He dominated Hall over both fights outside those 15 seconds.....spinning kick to button and follow up flying knee to button and still couldn't put Gegard out).

Jones , Mousasi .... a few others have ridiculous chins.

Back