Jon Jones Chin about to Crack?

“I don’t like the guy would never root for him.” So far I’ve only heard betas bad mouth Jon behind their keyboards but never an ALLEGED woman LMFAO

If it’s any consolation you would be begging for him to spit on you on his way inside the club.

Yeah, this is a strange and petty response. I don't feel I owe any athlete or fighter to like them or root for them. Do you? However, my comment was very respectful of Jones's abilities, because respect is something I do feel I owe to the greats in any field.

I hope Jon pulls an ALMOST GSP and retires after his next fight just like GSP retired after Johnny Hendricks beat fear into him, and then goes to wwe and makes millions while you haters wallow in your sadness and inferiority.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is a strange and petty response. I don't feel I owe any athlete or fighter to like them or root for them. Do you? However, my comment was very respectful of Jones's abilities, because respect is something I do feel I owe to the greats in any field.
Jon Jones haters are worth less than the balls of shit hanging from my ass hairs. Your opinion doesn’t matter, you’re fucking mindless.

a long time.

jones's defense is good and his reach helped him a lot with it. Santos and Reyes laid the way on how to beat Jones but you need to be flawless if you want to beat Jones in a rematch.

He doesn’t have to be brutally KOd to get beat. See last weekend for example

a long time.

jones's defense is good and his reach helped him a lot with it. Santos and Reyes laid the way on how to beat Jones but you need to be flawless if you want to beat Jones in a rematch.
2 High profile WWE Wrestlers already called him out and it’s making headlines he’s going to the WWE and make the easy millions while jaded bitches like OP have to wallow in his success.

You look like Walter White from breaking bad went down on a male orangutan and got it’s pubes glued to his face. You’re wishing and longing for a Jon Jones knock out only because he’s way better looking and more successful than you could ever be. Jon Jones haters are fucking sadistic LOL. They are weak and spineless yet sadistic at the same time. Don’t hold your breath because he’s never getting knocked out he will retire with no CTE while you chill in random barbers chairs for no reason at all.

476917.jpg
476917.jpg

476917.jpg
476917.jpg
Looks Like Tim McManis from Oz got butt sexed by Tyson Fury furry and that shot out of his rectum 9 months later LOL his birth was the only time he saw action

2 High profile WWE Wrestlers already called him out and it’s making headlines he’s going to the WWE and make the easy millions while jaded bitches like OP have to wallow in his success.

what's the point of that? If Jones wants to make money out of the WWE good for him but i ain't watching that. WWE is shit these days.

what's the point of that? If Jones wants to make money out of the WWE good for him but i ain't watching that. WWE is shit these days.
Easy money he could easily take in a few million for a wrestle mania fued then appearance.

Easy money he could easily take in a few million for a wrestle mania fued the next appearance.

tyson fury got paid a lot, so it makes sense. But WWE as a product is shit IMO.

If Jones were to suffer an embarrassing KO or something, I'd enjoy my share of schadenfreude. I don't like the guy and never root for him. But he's the best and I always watch his fights to see the best in action. So yeah, I guess I don't mind seeing him win either.

Of note to me is that in his closest fights, Gus 1, Cormier 1, and Santos/Reyes, it was always Jones who was dominant in the championship rounds. He's one tough motherfucker.
plus he has good adaptability. I think he wins most rematches of close fights. we'll see though.
the point = heaps of cash with almost no risk. I don't understand the appeal either, but there's still a shit ton of people who watch it.

I just might have happened to be an SJW hater at times, I am sorry to admit xDDD
though at this point I av realised he is an absolute boss, 100 defenses in a row and him and me av something in common in terms of technique e.g. posting with lead hand etc.

His defense is really good. Even though he got hit alot,if his defense wasnt as good as it was,he woulda got stopped even with his chin

JJ has been getting hit pretty good his last couple fights. His chin has been quite impressive, but how much longer can it last? I think he will get cracked within the next 3 fights if he keeps getting hit like that. I hope he doesn't end up like Overeem or Liddel, a strong summer breeze knocks those guys out.
Within the next 2 fights imo

No real signs of that happening. But if he gets blasted with something that he doesn't see coming, it could happen just like *snap fingers* that.

Back