Jon Jones Chin about to Crack?

Royhalibut

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
JJ has been getting hit pretty good his last couple fights. His chin has been quite impressive, but how much longer can it last? I think he will get cracked within the next 3 fights if he keeps getting hit like that. I hope he doesn't end up like Overeem or Liddel, a strong summer breeze knocks those guys out.

476917.jpg
476917.jpg

476917.jpg
476917.jpg

Jones has a lot more toughness and heart than he is given credit for. He also doesn't take many punches flush. He has good defense. He'll be fine in this regard imo.

Didn't really get badly cracked by Reyes. All the heavy shots he partially blocked.. A few good punches got him though. But Jones D is very impressive..

Depends if he ever decides to move up, like he keeps talking about. When he isn’t calling out MW.

It'll happen eventually. I don't think he'll end up like Chuck or Reem though. Chuck was a brawler. His chin was his defense. Reem trained at one of the toughest kickboxing gyms in the world. They both took a metric shit ton of punishment over the years. Jones doesn't get hit a lot. His defense has always been solid.

JJ has been getting hit pretty good his last couple fights. His chin has been quite impressive, but how much longer can it last? I think he will get cracked within the next 3 fights if he keeps getting hit like that. I hope he doesn't end up like Overeem or Liddel, a strong summer breeze knocks those guys out.
Genius observation. Jones is at risk for becoming chinny like guys who have gotten KO'd viciously in double digit numbers.

Didn't realize he was so at risk. Thanks for the update.

he stood for 5 rounds with Santos and Reyes in close fights and I don't remember him eating a heavy clean punch.
Last time I remember him getting hit was against Machida I believe.
He'll be fine.

Idk, his chin looked fine, he admitted hard shots affected his vision, but his chins seems solid

if rumble gets to face him, he will crack that chin.

and if jones moves to heavyweight im sure it will get cracked there too.

The only person who may crack Jon's chin is Rumble.

Rumble can't make HW anymore. 0% chance of him making lhw. Merely thinking about dropping to lhw could cause kidney failure at this point.

“He has to get KOed soon! He HAS TO!!!!”

318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d--protective-dogs-friendship.jpg

If Jones were to suffer an embarrassing KO or something, I'd enjoy my share of schadenfreude. I don't like the guy and never root for him. But he's the best and I always watch his fights to see the best in action. So yeah, I guess I don't mind seeing him win either.

Of note to me is that in his closest fights, Gus 1, Cormier 1, and Santos/Reyes, it was always Jones who was dominant in the championship rounds. He's one tough motherfucker.

That chin only will crack with a Big Frank N-Bomb.

If Jones were to suffer an embarrassing KO or something, I'd enjoy my share of schadenfreude. I don't like the guy and never root for him. But he's the best and I always watch his fights to see the best in action. So yeah, I guess I don't mind seeing him win either.

Of note to me is that in his closest fights, Gus 1, Cormier 1, and Santos/Reyes, it was always Jones who was dominant in the championship rounds. He's one tough motherfucker.
“I don’t like the guy would never root for him.” So far I’ve only heard betas bad mouth Jon behind their keyboards but never an ALLEGED woman LMFAO

If it’s any consolation you would be begging for him to spit on you on his way inside the club.

Back