Jon Jones calls Conor McG a manlet: "I get no points talking about how I would beat a smaller man"

Coming from the guy who has a size advantage over pretty much everyone he fights and has never toyed with the idea of going to heavyweight.

The fact that someone genuinely asked "how would a fight between Jones and Conor go?" is absolutely terrifying

giphy.gif

I can't remember who I stole this from but credit to him.

That's he correct respond from Jones. Not many other options

Coming from the guy who has a size advantage over pretty much everyone he fights and has never toyed with the idea of going to heavyweight.

about 5 or 6 years ago he said he would like to move to hw since he like most of sherdog believed he wouldnt be able to make lhw as he got older and yet here we are and jones is still fighting smaller guys at lhw. goat my ass. goat cheater maybe.

The fact that someone genuinely asked "how would a fight between Jones and Conor go?" is absolutely terrifying
Twitter casuals.

Conor might be bigger if he had a chemistry set and roided like Jon :)

Did he has a size advantage over Bonnar, Bader, Gustafsson, Vera, OSP, Teixeira, O'Brien?

Last edited:
Twitter casuals.

Years ago before I learned about Sherdog, before I learned about weightclasses, I asked who would win Royce Gracie or Fedor in some youtube video. And I got a nice, polite response that confirmed my suspicion that Fedor would win, how about that lol

i dont get it, is he wrong? If Connor walked around calling out Mighty Mouse or Cruz, that'd be the same thing.

Jones would smash Conor right under his foot and would not even notice.

Edit: The best twitter is "jbj would consecutively eyepoke him until conors unrecognizable by his family.. Then fail his post fight usada test" ... lol

Thread titles topic should be addressing this fact not JBJs response to this absurd question.

And then he wastes that advantage clinching and or throwing elbows. Jones doesn't fight like a tall fighter.

Back