Jon Jones breaks down why he is ahead of Khabib in the GOAT conversation

Jones never lost. Khabib lost to Tibau.
Jones has 14 championship fights
Khabib 3

Don't be a dumb shithead

But keep coping you little low iq troll. It makes me smile.
<JonesLaugh>
Keep watching JJ destroys unathletic bums. While I will watch Khabib destroy in their prime Athletes.

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Jones would have lost a lot of those championship fights without steroids though, we have to remember that. I'd say khabib is on top right now but neither are top 10.

Steroids vs non steroids.
Arrogant fake christian vs humble religious guy.

Khabib > picojones

you cant be goat and call yourself goat.

Ask the goat...
<Fedor23>

Honestly it's just time and being in right place at the right time for Jon.

If Khabib changes his mind and sticks around until he's 35 then he could build a build an undisputable resume. His main issue is gonna be finding former champions to fight. Most of the former LW champs are at the end if their careers and no longer options. But with time Khabib could build a case for himself

Steroids vs non steroids.
Arrogant fake christian vs humble religious guy.

Khabib > picojones

you cant be goat and call yourself goat.

Ask the goat...
<Fedor23>
Yeah let's just ignore this list because of retarded blind fanboyism
  1. Jon Jones became champion when he was 23 years old
  2. Won 2 times the Ufc LH title
  3. Defended 10 times his title (11 in a few days)
  4. Dominated the LH division since 2011
  5. Fought against guys with big names (Badder, DC, Evans, Jackson, Machida, Belfort)
Jones >>>>>> Khabib

And lol at the "humble" khabib and the coping steroid part
#JonJonesBless
<JonesLaugh>

Yeah let's just ignore this list
  5. Fought against guys with big names (Badder, DC, Evans, Jackson, Machida, Belfort)
Jones >>>>>> Khabib
Lets just ignore this list:
Roids...

You have the brain of a dog if you're serious. Khabib is a bum compared to a Legend like Jon Jones. Lol at the "unatheltic" part. Tony looks like a skinny bitch.Jon Jones would murdered Khabib, Tony and Dustin on the same night.
#JonJonesBless
<JonesLaugh>
And picoboy is scared for his life against the big boys lol.
Its called weightclasses, your a moron.

Yeah let's just ignore this list because of retarded blind fanboyism
Jones >>>>>> Khabib

And lol at the "humble" khabib and the coping steroid part
#JonJonesBless
<JonesLaugh>
Your the reason mma is a shithole these days.
Lol at murican mma 'fans'.

Bye now enjoy this cheater cheat away again.

Yeah let's just ignore this list
Jones >>>>>> Khabib
Lets try to ignore this list.
1. Jones take steroids

2. Jones made a career out of fighting middleweights.

3. Jones pokes eyes and got gifted decisions against Gus 1 and Santos (a middleweight).

4. Jones does steroids.

Completely disagree.
Khabib nearly relies completely on wrestling alone and comes out unscathed in fights, while he's making his opponents look like they don't belong in there with him.

Yes, Jon Jones has taken down Daniel Cormier, but Khabib shows his wrestling more consistently.

Beeb also fights in a division which has a talentpool that's like four times as big.

There is no one at LW that has the wrestling pedigree that Cormier has and Jones outwrestled him... twice

Khabib style is a lot more boring, but as far as wrestlers I think Khabib is the most entertaining of all, GSP would play too safe most of the times but Khabib just goes all out in his effort to finish.

He's correct in his resume being a lot better. But he's a blatant PED cheat, so there's that if youre one of those that think that DQs you from GOAT discussions.

If GSP or Jones chose to fight with Khabib's style, they would do it better and look better at doing it as well. This is because they are superior, they have the same level of work as well as the grace and such I was talking about.

Khabib is not as good of a wrestler as Jones is. He does not defeat olympic level wrestlers. He hasn't even fought any, let alone completely dominated them. He doesn't look as good and he can't even pull his style off as well as men like GSP, Jones, shit Might Mouse would be better at khabibs style if he chose to do it.

Khabib is clunky and genetically inferior.
You have zero proof for St-Pierre or Jones being better or looking more graceful if they'd fight in Khabib's style. Zero.

When Jones took DC down, it was during the time in which he was allegedly on more PEDs than in more recent points in his career, as good as his wrestling was.
If we're judging how good someone is by a single fight though: Jon Jones needed 11 takedown attempts to take Alexander Gustafsson down in their first fight.
He has also been taken down by Gustafsson one time, therefore, his wrestling is not good.
See? that's a bit simple-minded, isn't it?

Consistency is better proof of how good someone is though, and Khabib is way more consistent with his wrestling and is especially as of late the clearly more dominant fighter - without being as good in striking and having a ginormous reach advantage against anyone in his division.

Anyways, fighting is not about looking gracefully, it's about winning and Khabib is damn good in doing so. Not sure how he is supposed to be "genetically inferior" to use your questionable sayings.

Khabib style is a lot more boring, but as far as wrestlers I think Khabib is the most entertaining of all, GSP would play too safe most of the times but Khabib just goes all out in his effort to finish.

Not necessarily disagreeing but Khabib has 6 decision wins in the UFC

There is no one at LW that has the wrestling pedigree that Cormier has and Jones outwrestled him... twice
Fair enough, but in all fairness: olympic medals don't translate 100% to MMA. I agree that Cormier is amongst the best wrestlers in MMA ever, but so are St-Pierre and Khabib, who have no olympic medal at all.
I generally agree with what you've said, but while Jones has outwrestled DC, he was also arguably on the most stuff during this time of his career. He has not been as dominant as of lately and has not managed to outwrestle Thiago Santos (who's not exactly known as an anti-wrestler either).

Khabib edges it in terms of wrestling for me. He hasn't got the height, nor the reach, nor the striking advantage against most of the guys he faces, yet outwrestles them all and comes out almost unscathed from his fights.

I don't think Jones' would've outwrestled his opponents nearly as much if it wasn't for his striking advantage and arguably the PED's he took.

PEDs aside, i agree that Jones is further in the GOAT discussion than Khabib, 100%.
But with the exception of Tibau, who was in the eyes of most juiced to the gills and one of, if not the biggest lightweight ever, who has Khabib not outwrestled convincingly?

bUt hE iS oN sTeROiDs
-weak hater cope
StErOiDs said that Jon Jones should Ko Dc with a devastating kick, it was not because of higher skill level, high fighter iq, riggggghhhht?
tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_540.gif

But like I said keep you ignoring the rest of the list you retarded hater and keep use you StErOiD cope because this cope is better than the rest of the list that i wrote, rigggghhhhttt? Ha dumb hater
#JonJonesBless
<JonesLaugh>
Steroids didn't teach Vitor Belfort how to fight either, yet he was undoubtedly a much better fighter when he was on them.

Back