Jon Jones' Blood Test Results Not Released [Vid included]

No, his T:E ratio is far outside the normal range.

They just originally reported normal testosterone rangers for blood, not urine, and corrected it. His T:E ratio is still highly abnormal either way.

Thanks. I thought that's what was being said but nothing seems simple with all this T level clusterfuckery.

Nice catch TS. The curious case of the missing blood test.

I think it's obvious what is going on here. The NSAC is creating a new race of superhumans and extracted Jon Jones' testosterone under the guise of a "blood sample."

Will definitely bump this until the blood test turns up

Bumping this now and every day until these blood tests show up.

I'm not saying they will be dirty. All I am saying is they were taken, and I'd like to know the results.

I remember rogan saying a few years back to just make PEDs legal

Probably will be waiting quite a while longer.

Plenty of time to photoshop the results to make it look normal by now. If it's taking this long it's just incompetence.

Dana: Hey Lorenzo! Jones' test results show he has the testosterone levels of an 80yr old man. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!??!?

Lorenzo: God dammit let me think! Hey.... weren't me, you and Jon snorting cocaine off of a hippopotamus' anus on the 1st?

Dana: yeh... and...?

Lorenzo: I'll get my bros at the NSAC to do a cocaine test and we'll focus on that and how he's trying to get help, we can even chuck him in rehab.

Dana: B-b-b-b-b-but people will ask questions?

Lorenzo: I'll just pay my buddies at the NSAC to tell them he took the test without ever showing the results. Those Jones Dickriders will believe anything...

Dana: Hey Lorenzo! Jones' test results show he has the testosterone levels of an 80yr old man. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!??!?

Lorenzo: God dammit let me think! Hey.... weren't me, you and Jon snorting cocaine off of a hippopotamus' anus on the 1st?

Lorenzo: I'll get my bros at the NSAC to do a cocaine test and we'll focus on that and how he's trying to get help, we can even chuck him in rehab.

Lorenzo: I'll just pay my buddies at the NSAC to tell them he took the test without ever showing the results. Those Jones Dickriders will believe anything...
LOL :icon_lol:

Even if the tests were clean, jon haters would think that jon is guilty. These pathetic clowns were sending emails to reebok and ufc in some threads, they tried to get them boycott jon.

Plenty of time to photoshop the results to make it look normal by now. If it's taking this long it's just incompetence.

Especially considering they told us he passed nearly a week ago. But they cant show us... convenient.

Lets face it, those ratios are that of a roider. We all know it. Jones fans attitude of fingers in ears going la la la is just as pathetic as Jones cheating with his already physical gifts. Jones is a guy who wins by any means necessary, you can see this in all his fights be it via eye pokes, oblique kicks, throat strikes, etc

Conspiracy theorists with their video evidence

I'm done with this. It's panning out as I expected - Jones does a token appearance at rehab, the UFC claim that's it done and dusted, the whole thing gets swept aside.

More like the haters have imaginations of little children, or maybe you are a child to post something so idiotic?

Last edited:
Back