JON Jones blames racism for his lower P4P ranking

The gag is Black fighters are treated totally different and none of them get the treatment white fighters regardless of ethnic background get.

In this case though, Jon's just unlikable, and it's not so much a race issue as it is him being really sensitive about this.

That definitely didn't stop some people here from being racist for nearly a week over this though.

I just saw this. Had seen all but the last one before.

This will be the thing that finally turns sherdog against Jones. His fans are fine with PEDs, drunk driving, and his terrible personality, but nothing triggers sherdog more than complaining about racism.

America hates roiding black athletes, pure racism
The hipocrisy is astounding. People want to see these Explosive Thick Solid Tight black althletes, yet these same hypocrits cry when they get poped for juicing. And Poor innocent fighters like Jones gets so much hate and racism. Nobody even cared when he voiced his opinion on changing the spanish word for the color black.

Muslims are at the top of the hate list, stop making excuses Jon.

Also I'd like to know how many African Americans see Jon as a 'brotha'? The guy has an identity crisis and is a sociopath.
Don't start that shit. Assuming all people act a certain way based solely on the colour of their skin is the very definition of racism. Just because jon doesn't act a certain way doesn't make him any less black

Ok Jon. How does that explain the love Cormier gets??

He'll have to give one of these guys a call, before answering:
DmdX7qFXoAYlUa6.jpg

Reactions: HHJ
Jones making himself look a fool lately.

He is people have short memories.. 1 dominant win from Jones, and he is back on top of pound for pound. Stop Tweeting, and book a fight.

Don't think it's racism but it's certainly irrational hate which racism is a form of.

Mma fans don’t like black people . Only mma fighters that I ever see get praise on mma forums are crazy horse and rampage , and it’s due to them being ghetto af . People hated Rashad his whole career due to him dancing one time ! Ufc literally lets Mike get away with saying the n word , and let Colby call Nigerians smoke people .

I thought Jones said about all of this like what, a week ago on his Twitter?

But for Jon's sakes, I wish that he'd focus more of his efforts on preparing for his fight at HW instead of focusing on all of the haters get to him.

It's kind of worrying that his mental state and the stress from this whole p4p thing is going to backfire on him when he gets overwhelmed by multiple different things + the fight game and one day he'll end up dropping the ball in devastating fashion.

Maybe he should have a serious talk with Floyd Mayweather about this since he had some serious pressure that was weighing down on him during his career trying to maintain that perfect record but Mayweather preserved through it anyways.

Jones couldn't it be your piss poor performances in your last two fights?

Lol that’s hilarious, Jon’s nickname should be Privelage

If you're black and you've failed, it's too easy to play the race card and place blame on others. That's too easy. But we're talking about JJ here. The guy took PEDs because he wanted easy. All your successes and failures JJ can all be attributed to one person and one person only......the man in the mirror.

{<jordan}{<jordan}
<mma1><mma1>
Can't be cause he's a PED cheat. CAN'T BE.

Jon jones is right. Jones became the world champ when he was like 23? Just a kid, fought a murderers row, had everyone against him.

Khabib is a maniac, yet he is being babied around. I honestly don't think his opponents actually try to win because they would probably get death threats or get extorted somehow so they just go in there to lose.

That being said, jones has not looked like a someone who is number one on the p4p list as of late but the thing is that jon's opponents actually try to win, jon doesn't have two dozen gon's ready to jump the cage or mob you in the hotel hallway Or attack your family in a parking lot.

Back