JON Jones blames racism for his lower P4P ranking

Lol is Khabib even white?

Yes. Lol And even if people start coming in with dumb technicalities to say he isn’t... one thing for sure is he’s NOT black! Lol And that’s what bothers the usual suspects that always make excuses for Jones.

IF he hadn't relinquished his belt maybe he'd still be p4p 1?

Jon would have a point if he didn't fail like 37 drug tests

Habeeb with that Caucasian privilege...
Jones, when you fuck up 4 times as much, you gonna have to work 4 times more...

did this man not say khabib could have it.... like right after the fight?????

Hell of a fighter but what a childish prick. And the race card smfh, what a joke.

Considering Khabib is a Muslim these kind of remarks aren't going to do him any favours.
I know its sectarianism rather than racism for Muslims or islamaphobia or whatever but its not really much different.

Dana is smiling somewhere. Jones is getting worked up. He will settle for less money to fight HW or get arrested soon. Either way Dana will find a way to profit.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

DUde

WTH is that

dclaugh.gif

I never liked jon jones but I truly truly despise him. His attitude is nasty and self pity. No wonder he self destructs. His ego is cancer to his mind and soul.

Some people are racist towards black fighters, but Jones' not being #1 p4p anymore is just a result of Khabib being way, way more dominant, especially as of late.

Ah yes, the plight of the Black athlete...
Khabib got that Dagestani privilege.

lol It’s really pathetic isn’t it? Jones has gotten how many 2nd chances?! How many decisions that should have gone to his opponent?

The classless turd even openly rooted for DC in his trilogy fight against Stipe. Rooted for Cormier. A guy who has talked more shit to him and vice Versa than any other opponent. Let that sink in.

And the sleaze bag wants to cry Wacism.

Muslims are at the top of the hate list, stop making excuses Jon.

Also I'd like to know how many African Americans see Jon as a 'brotha'? The guy has an identity crisis and is a sociopath.
How does he have an identity crisis, he doesn't act how you want him to so that makes him less Black?

Thanks for proving his point I guess.

Jon needs an intervention or something. It’s been 5 days since UFC 254 and he’s still ranting and raving.

Him crying racism is ridiculous. The UFC has given him more favorable treatment than anyone over the years despite the failed drug tests and legal troubles.

I’m just going by the thread title- but jones is the biggest cry baby we ever seen in mma history.

worse than Cornier imo.

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Khabib is no1 p40 not GOAT. Why is he whining?

Jon Jones is so thick in the head.if he was a car he would be worth nothing now. Utter car crash.

Yeh if there's one minority group more hated than blacks in the US, its Muslims.

And if you're a black Muslim......forget about it!!

Back