Media Jon Jones believes Khabib Nurmagomedov fought NOBODIES: A sherdog Investigation

Hes right. Khabibs resume is laughable to be considered a goat

Jones has beat a ton of great fighters plus he beat the USADA, he beat a couple of DUI’s, he beat a couple of child support raps and he also beat several women...Jones has beat far more than Khabib.

LMAO for the first time ever I think...I can't argue with one word of your post. Well done.

But that's literally 4 people you named..

People also forget that Jon has been the defending champion since he was 23 years old and has no plans on retiring anytime soon while Khabib wants to retire asap

You didn't read any of my follow up posts. I was only replying to the OP headline that Khabib is just fighting bums. I completely agree that Jones' resume'>>>>>>Khabib's. It's not even close at this point.

Hell, I don't even care that much about the PED thing. I don't think Jones is a good human being (or at least he's a VERY misguided one) but he's the best fighter I've ever seen. And that's even taking into account his last 2 lackluster performances where he looked bored.

I have to say that I have a problem with your list. Machida, Shogun, Rampage, Vitor and Rashad were way, way, way beyond their prime, they were completely shot by the time they fought Jones. Bonnar, Glover and Bader do not belong to that list. Not even Saint Preux, but even OSP is/was better than Gustaffson.
His two wins against DC are extremely valuable, I see them as his prime, but he was given a gift in the fight against Marreta.

A truly dominant champion in a division that has been weak for several years, IMO.

What?

Machida was "way past his prime"? He was 17-2, coming off a KO win over Randy. The fight before that was the boring split dec loss to Rampage (that a lot of people think he won). Prior to that the 2 fights with Shogun (one KO loss and the controversial split dec win). The fight before that was what most consider his peak, his destruction of Rashad. That was only 2 years before his fight with Jones.

Shogun had knee issues and yes his peak was the Pride MWGP, but he was still the champ coming off his destruction of Machida. Rampage was a bit past his prime yes.

Rashad??? He was like 16-1 coming off 4 wins in a row. His only loss was to Machida, after he won the belt from Forrest.

I mean, no offense, but you are just way off here. I mean, yes there are a few wins sprinkled in there against guys past their prime or guys who were really MW's (Vitor, Chael) but for the most part Jones has beaten the top guys and they've been at least close to their prime.

He's answering a question where doofus Kellerman has Khabib over him on his ATG list. He asks to ask "some MMA experts" about their resumes, that they don't compare.

Which is true. Jones beat all the killers. Khabib's best wins are McGregor, Poirier, RDA and Barboza. Then there's a steep decline.

I 100% guarantee Kellerman doesn't know where those 4 fighters rank.

This man is impossible to take seriously.

Why is he worried about the legacy of a LW? Yet he does nothing but tease a move to HW, while fighting ex-MW. Don’t even get me started on the ped use.
To be fair, Jon wasn’t worried about the legacy of khabib. He was interviewed on ESPN and had a journalist straight up tell him you are not the goat, khabib is, n asked him what he thought about that. Jon was just responding to an awkward question.

but I also agree with everything you said.

big difference is that light weight is so much fucking deeper than lhw, huge gap
when khabib dominates poirier like its nothing, its very meaningfull. poirier had to go thorugh alot of bad ass competitioj to get to khabib, only to understand that there are levels to this shit

same can be said about the lvl of jones, but smith/santos/reyes are barely worthy of a title shot and some of them come from mw and had a quick route to the top in a weak division

LW >>>> LHW

Just because guys like Vitor and Shogun are household names which go back to the Pride era, and which bred far stronger personalities within smaller division pools, it doesn't mean they are better fighters than guys like Al Ianquinta, Poirier or Barboza. If anything, there are good reasons to think Jones fought a lot of household names past their primes.

It's a common misconception that fame equals ability. Which is why people think Jones beating Rampage is more impressive than Demetrius beating Horiguchi.

a win over TRT Vitor is better than Khabibs whole Combat Career.

big difference is that light weight is so much fucking deeper than lhw, huge gap
when khabib dominates poirier like its nothing, its very meaningfull. poirier had to go thorugh alot of bad ass competitioj to get to khabib, only to understand that there are levels to this shit

same can be said about the lvl of jones, but smith/santos/reyes are barely worthy of a title shot and some of them come from mw and had a quick route to the top in a weak division

LW >>>> LHW

LW is good, but ist super super overrated.

most UFC divisons are just top heavy …. i know it sucks … but it is what it is.

And what’s tainted is tainted

I don't disagreement with you, but the same people who busted him say that he's not cheating.

As far as I'm concerned the man should be banned for a few years, but it is what it is. Eventually someone will KO him and get all the glory of beating Jon "the Roided GOAT" Jones.

I don't disagreement with you, but the same people who busted him say that he's not cheating.

As far as I'm concerned the man should be banned for a few years, but it is what it is. Eventually someone will KO him and get all the glory of beating Jon "the Roided GOAT" Jones.

I actually agree with you idfk. His resume is the best he’s the best but it’s a bit tainted like most are whether we know about em or not. It actually sucks for the fans the most because he stays rich yet people waste their precious time on this planet debating this shit lol

That's 4 out of 28 buddy.

Compare that to Jones resume and it's laughable. Jones has taken out at least 10 legends.

Machida, Shogun, Bonnar, Bader, Rampage, Vitor, Rashad, DC 2x, Gustaffson 2x, Glover, OSP...

Khabib's resume looks like a joke compared to that.
Bonnar and osp??

Khabib record is very good but he is nowhere in the level of Jon Jones, let him have like 5 or 6 tittle defenses to Maybe enter in the discussion.

For the praise Khabib gets, he most certainly does have the weakest resume amongst GOAT contenders.

Jones has a sick resume. His run to the title in dominant fashion is unmatched in MMA. Not a fan, but it's truth.

Can you names those best guy at LW that Khabib need to beat? Who are they. Give us name.

Tony Ferguson. Obviously I'm not including Khabib in that because he can't fight himself. Tony's got as much claim to the title as Khabib does. I'm not saying that to criticize Khabib. I'm giving Ferguson his due respect.

Back