Jon Jones believes he will be in the Octagon soon

this is fucking great news i truly hopes hes right and we see him soon. either way its good too see him in good spirits. he is the GOAT and ive been his biggest supporter on these boards for a while now. im glad he loves me.

Of course he's in good spirits. He's rich and probably does whatever he wants.

"All these legal issues I HAVE GOTTEN MYSELF INTO..."
Weird that he says this and then says he's heard a lot of good news lately. What JJ said implies that he did something wrong. If so, it would seem that he is implying that USADA is going to go easy on him even though he knowingly took something on the banned list.

IMO, JJ needs to be punished harshly. He keeps getting a pass and that reinforces to him that he's above the rules.

holy shit, if he gets anything other than 2 years at least, it would be a fucking joke

Weird that he says this and then says he's heard a lot of good news lately. What JJ said implies that he did something wrong. If so, it would seem that he is implying that USADA is going to go easy on him even though he knowingly took something on the banned list.

IMO, JJ needs to be punished harshly. He keeps getting a pass and that reinforces to him that he's above the rules.
he was talking about the drag racing bullshit

"if there are any of you still out there" lol even he knows he shouldnt have fans anymore. lol jon jones like "man what kinda asshole are you if you are still my fan"

I guess he's on the upswing now ... until his next round of trouble.

Then it's back to

<mma1>and <17>

I smiled on watching the video; just hope he'd be back soon

Did he join 8 lines of cocaine together?

it would be fucking disgusting

if he gets less than 2 years, USADA is a fucking joke
usada is a fucking joke despite pulling the GOAT from the GOAT card 2 days before it happens? u just want jones to suffer this has nothing to do with usada

1) we dont know if he did PEDs
2) as a fan of mma how could you oppose the reinstating of the GOAT? u literally cant be a fan or mma while also saying the best shouldnt compete

That's right Jones, don't let the Devil steal your joy!

JiLv5Sy.png
This is gold

I would rather see him in RIZIN's Open Weight bonanza right now...Bones vs Baruto, Cro Cop, or even Wanderlei under PRIDE rules would be sick...he'd probably do really well and would realistically be a favorite, but it would be interesting to see how it would play out. Such a unique and dynamic enviroment that any fan should want to see their favorite fighters compete in.

How do you imagine that's possible given he's under contract with the UFC?

That's a great and truthful reply buddeh

It's actually a shit post. He went off topic, ranting and hating on GSP for no apparent reason, when the people he's comparing GSP to are known cheaters and one is a drug-crazed criminal.

Back