Jon Jones believes he will be in the Octagon soon

JiLv5Sy.png

Jones believes he will be fighting soon because he has that fighter mentality, that's why he and Anderson are the GOATs. You can't even compare them with someone like GSP, who sits idle cherry picking fights against weaker opponents and begging for a 7 figures paycheck.
That's a great and truthful reply buddeh

Got a source? Even with Howard Jacobs representing him I think that's a stretch.

Luke Thomas talked about it the other day, not sure if it was on the beat or his podcast. He's obviously an insider.

Luke Thomas talked about it the other day, not sure if it was on the beat or his podcast. He's obviously an insider.
Thanks. He's also a Jones cuck lol. Surprised he didn't throw in if you don't believe me then you're racist.

lol it would be hilarious if his suspension was much shorter than expected.. lets say 6 months for example.. then he got booked for the Cormier title fight and few days before he got arrested by police again for more car crime, hahaha. I wouldn't even be surprised at this point if it happened.

I could see it if he gets released and signs up for the MMA all roid rage Olympics that the old pride guy is having with wandy and cro cop

Back