Jon Jones believes he will be in the Octagon soon

Jones believes he will be fighting soon because he has that fighter mentality, that's why he and Anderson are the GOATs. You can't even compare them with someone like GSP, who sits idle cherry picking fights against weaker opponents and begging for a 7 figures paycheck.

I don't think Jones understands the concept of consequences.

I would rather see him in RIZIN's Open Weight bonanza right now...Bones vs Baruto, Cro Cop, or even Wanderlei under PRIDE rules would be sick...he'd probably do really well and would realistically be a favorite, but it would be interesting to see how it would play out. Such a unique and dynamic enviroment that any fan should want to see their favorite fighters compete in.

I hope so . I like the lighter weight classes but am ready for Bones creativity in the cage and something in the headlines beside Conor running his mouth after getting his ass beat.

Why did he delete it? And wtf did he say?

I would rather see him in RIZIN's Open Weight bonanza right now...Bones vs Baruto, Cro Cop, or even Wanderlei under PRIDE rules would be sick...he'd probably do really well and would realistically be a favorite, but it would be interesting to see how it would play out. Such a unique and dynamic enviroment that any fan should want to see their favorite fighters compete in.
Jon Jones would walk into that shit & KO everyone with 1 loud fart

Jones believes he will be fighting soon because he has that fighter mentality, that's why he and Anderson are the GOATs. You can't even compare them with someone like GSP, who sits idle cherry picking fights against weaker opponents and begging for a 7 figures paycheck.
You are delusional. I am not even a GSP fan but how do you bash someone who has never gotten into trouble inside our outside the cage?

I've heard from others in the know that he might get a year or less.

You're right you can't compare. They both got busted for juicing.

I've heard from others in the know that he might get a year or less.
I don't believe that for a second. Dude got busted dead to rights for PCT drugs. Not even tainted supplements contain expensive prescription medication.

I don't believe that for a second. Dude got busted dead to rights for PCT drugs. Not even tainted supplements contain expensive prescription medication.

Don't have to believe it, just telling you what I heard.

Back