Jon Jones believes he will be in the Octagon soon

exactly u freaking goof lmao. if u cant tell thats what hes talking about u must legitimately be socially inept. watch the video again its clear as day he makes a distinction between legal issues hes been attacking (drag racing) and the USADA issue

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-jon-is-still-the-goat.3294835/
cool thread, man. I 'm not going to bash you more because it will be a dark road for jonny bones fans in the next couple of years

keep your head up, man

cool thread, man. I 'm not going to bash you more because it will be a dark road for jonny bones fans in the next couple of years

keep your head up, man
Dark road for UFC not just jones fans.

Yeah he will, because it will turn out to be a tainted supplement - as I have said from hour one you fucking goofs.

It will hardly matter anyway, he'll get cleared for this and then run someone over before he can return to fight at UFC 205.

He's probably snitching on people if he gets a reduced sentence

He's got a history of being a no good dirty snitch.

33p79lj.jpg

That was a rad sunday wishwell. Jones knows something we dont. He'll be off the hook soon enough. FUCK USADA

When Jones makes a successful appeal let me know. I will withhold judgement until then. If he does not, he's a cheater and out of the running fo GOAT.

That would pretty much put everyone out but GSP bruh. Anderson popped, Fedor fought in an org that did not test for steroids and everyone was on the juice, including fucking Fedor, you can bet on it. With Bones out that would only leave Georges.

The problem with this is most people don't give shit anymore. The UFC themselves still refer to Anderson as one of the greatest of all time. Quite frankly Bones is one of the greatest fighters of all time. I don't see the list changing. The 4 greats are still the 4 greats.

That would pretty much put everyone out but GSP bruh. Anderson popped, Fedor fought in an org that did not test for steroids and everyone was on the juice, including fucking Fedor, you can bet on it. With Bones out that would only leave Georges.

The problem with this is most people don't give shit anymore. The UFC themselves still refer to Anderson as one of the greatest of all time. Quite frankly Bones is one of the greatest fighters of all time. I don't see the list changing. The 4 greats are still the 4 greats.
Fedor can be exempt because he fought all PED users. Jones and Silva were in an org with people being tested, it was not the company standard to use PEDs.

The Jail references are very Tumpish....why would he be going to jail. A drug testing org randomly testing him for a supplement that isn't against the rules but is illegal to POSSESS does not equal Jail. His trumped up Drag racing charge was thrown out and he's had his day in court for the hit and run. You can't just wish a dude into jail because you think he does cocaine. I cant wait for this ambiguous ridiculous reasoning as to why he was pulled for UFC 200 followed by a slap on the wrist further showcasing the utter BS that the UFC has become. Lucky they are pretty much a monopoly.

Fedor can be exempt because he fought all PED users. Jones and Silva were in an org with people being tested, it was not the company standard to use PEDs.

I get what you are saying, even lean towards your argument, but the reality is still the same, probably all 4 of them did some form of PED's, including Georges, and I really hate saying that because I'm a huge GSP fan. I don't know what the percentage is but some significant portion of MMA fans just don't care anymore. Like I said, I was shocked during the UFC event when Silva fought DC and they referred to Anderson as one of the greatest of all time. They obviously have no problem saying it.

I get what you are saying, even lean towards your argument, but the reality is still the same, probably all 4 of them did some form of PED's, including Georges, and I really hate saying that because I'm a huge GSP fan. I don't know what the percentage is but some significant portion of MMA fans just don't care anymore. Like I said, I was shocked during the UFC event when Silva fought DC and they referred to Anderson as one of the greatest of all time. They obviously have no problem saying it.
They will say whatever makes them money.

I wish that I had higher expectations for Jones.
Get your shit together and do your job.

You are delusional. I am not even a GSP fan but how do you bash someone who has never gotten into trouble inside our outside the cage?
Because trouble has nothing to do with what he's talking about? Lol

I really don't like Jones as a human being. And it's pretty entertaining to watch him pay the piper.

That being said, I also love watching his fights. I wouldn't be disappointed if he is proven innocent and we get to watch him compete again sooner than later.

Back