Media Jon Jones being #1 P4P in UFC's rankings

plus jones will have a little something to keep the party going afterwards<JonesDXSuckIt>

<JonesLaugh>

#BonesKnows...

Lesser Men stand beneath him...

Oos commin on strong tho...

Yvx6u0C.gif
Good post. Right now today I got Usman. Jones might be ahead on all time body of work but in present day Usman is more dominant:

He absolutely should be dropped due to inactivity. Year and a half now since his last fight as of like 7 days from now, and no fight scheduled or expected for quite some time. And it wasn't even an injury layoff. He just chose to sit out. Usman is the #1 guy in the sport right now.

Jan just beat Izzy, and is ranked UNDER him in p4p rankings tells you all you need to know about UFC’s rankings. It’s a joke.

Well, it makes some sense, as he has openly stated that he's left the LHW division, and therefore removed from the rankings there. And hasn't fought at HW yet, so rightfully he isn't ranked there. And I think everyone would agree that he deserves to be somewhere in the P4P rankings. Although I think I'd put Kamaru #1 right now based on how active and dominant he's been.

P4P is about your actual skill level not some fights 10years past. Jones last dominant performance is more than 5 years away. He should not even be in the Top10 right now.

They label this method of publishing valuations of their fighters 'rankings' because acceptable advertising standards prevent them from truthfully labelling it as 'wankings'

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jones at #1 is an absolute joke.
Never lost, dominant champion during his reigns. You’re a clown if you don’t think he’s in the running for it.

Jones hasn’t looked really good since the rematch with Gus. He arguably lost both of his last two fights. His skill level has visibly declined. Jones isn’t the same fighter, not even close. He has been inactive for almost 18 months. There is no sign that he will fight again in the near future. Ranking him at all is silly, much less having him at the top. These are supposed to be current rankings. He’s on the shelf!

Back