Jon Jones beats PRIME Fedor Emelianenko EASILY.

Gus and jones would both beat him. Fedor had problems with arona and lost to oldman henderson. Fedor nuthuggers think fedor is unbeatable demigod. In reality he beat a lot of cans

JJ couldn't handle Prime Fedor. JJ would get eaten alive.

Do you remember when prime Nog had prime Fedor mounted? And Fedor bridged out to escape and reverse? You think that Jones, in mount on Fedor, would be able to hold position?

These ideas shouldn't even exist. They're nuts. Fedor really was the best ever and it hurts to see people drag him back into discussions that shouldn't logically be had.

Please tell me you didn't compare Nog to JJ. JJ is a grappling, hellbow throwing demon when on top. Nog simply doesn't compare. Never has. We saw what Mir did to him. Can you tell me if Nog has ever subbed a high level wrestler / grappler?

Honestly, Jones would crush prime Fedor. Lindland, Hunt, Randleman and numerous other fighters who weren't the best have had Fedor on his back and in tough spots.

Fedor simply doesn't have the length or skills to compete with Jones in the standup. And Jones' grappling is notches above Fedor's.

Jones is 2015. Fedor was 2005.

The sport has evolved. Jones is the embodiment of the revolution.

What is so evolved about Jones?

His stand up... no.
His submission... no
His wrestling... he is good, but has been seen and his wrestling not impressive on Gus and DC (except when DC was too tired). Prime Mirko would hurt Jones bad even more than prime Fedor would.
His power... no
His speed... no
His overall skills so much more evolved... no and not better than Fedor, far from it.
His height and reach... yes

Gus and jones would both beat him. Fedor had problems with arona and lost to oldman henderson. Fedor nuthuggers think fedor is unbeatable demigod. In reality he beat a lot of cans

Old man Fedor lost to old man Henderson. And any reasonable MMA fan could have seen the fight being stopped when Hendo went face down immediately before the scoot out the back and uppercut.

Fedor became the GOAT beating the best of the best in the world (as well as some cans) all while training in playgrounds on monkey bars.

In 2015 with a legit camp, Fedor in his prime would be a scary scary monster.

What is so evolved about Jones?

His stand up... no.
His submission... no
His wrestling... he is good, but has been seen and his wrestling not impressive on Gus and DC (except when DC was too tired). Prime Mirko would hurt Jones bad even more than prime Fedor would.
His power... no
His speed... no
His skills... not better than Fedor, far from it.
His height and reach... yes

His stand up... yes. Yes, he has out struck everyone he has fought.
His submission... yes. He has submitted people that have never been submitted.
His wrestling... yes. He has out wrestled everyone he has fought.
His power... yes. He has dropped many people with strikes.
His speed... yes. He lands strikes and spinning attacks quick as fuck/
His skills... yes, better than Fedors just look at his arsenal of attack.
His height and reach... yes, he was born that way.

Stop being ignorant.

I asked about this fight.... got wastelanded.
Of course he would.

Please tell me you didn't compare Nog to JJ. JJ is a grappling, hellbow throwing demon when on top. Nog simply doesn't compare. Never has. We saw what Mir did to him. Can you tell me if Nog has ever subbed a high level wrestler / grappler?

What Mir did to old man Nog? After Nog had him face down on the canvas? Really mang?

You think Nog never submitted a high level wrestler or grappler? You think prime Nog is a can? One of the best original BJJ fighters from the very beginning?

Pride gotta feed the family Fedor no

He won an expensive hospital bill.

Gus was drinking Vodka out of a human skull while sharpening his broad sword and polishing his shield in a nearby bar while Jones was in the emergency room.

if hospital visits determined wins, Wanderlei Silva would be penniless.

898102-thread_fail_stamp.gif

I like Fedor and dislike Jones but im living in reality.

Jones cant lose to shorter opponents. Especially pudgy short armed ones.

OP has never seen a prime Fedor fight.....

Prime Fedor was an overwhelming storm of a fighter with endless resilience. Not a chance for Jones.

There is no way jones wud beat prime fedor...cmon..watch his fights guys...and dc is not fedor...even prime cro cop wud beat jones...and ppl yalk crap about hendo beating fedor and jones beating hendo...guys the fedor hendo beat was not PRIME fedor...gimmi a break

Fedor would maul him.

Fedor was also far faster and explosive striker than DC and also too much power for JJ.

Fedor simply destroys him.

Someone like Prime Mirko would also tear JJ apart.

I absolutely hate the Pride fandom on Sherdog but the reality is that what you post is 100% true. Fedor by being Fedor. Easily.

Back