Jon Jones at Middleweight

I think it's pretty obvious that Jones doesn't move down, nor would want to.

I think it's equally as obvious that he was saying this cause he was fed up with all the talk about him being a "natural heavyweight".

Yup. I feel like this is almost the same as the GSP situation with middleweight... constant talk about him moving to middleweight, so he responds by suggesting (ridiculously) that he's a natural lightweight.

To be realistic, Jones is a natural LHW, GSP is a natural WW. Staying at that weight is/was smart of both of them... but as a fan, it would sure be fun to see one of them move up.

At his point of his career Jones should just be focusing on slowly gaining mass for the HW division. If he was to make 185, it should of been in the beginning of his career, and probably by now he would of made the move to LHW to challenge the champion. But he is 27, just entering his prime, he should only focus on skill and performance, not thinking about dieting down to 185.

Yup. I feel like this is almost the same as the GSP situation with middleweight... constant talk about him moving to middleweight, so he responds by suggesting (ridiculously) that he's a natural lightweight.

To be realistic, Jones is a natural LHW, GSP is a natural WW. Staying at that weight is/was smart of both of them... but as a fan, it would sure be fun to see one of them move up.

When?

If he could do it, and not be affected by the weight cut performance-wise.. it'd be pretty awesome to see him in a potential super-fight with Weidman or Silva! Don't think it'll happen though.

Jones is just playing reverse psychology on the critics who say he should be fighting at HW. It's laughable that he claims he could make MW or that he has to put on weight. He cuts from 230.

He has a bigger frame than 70% of heavyweights, what the fuck are you smoking?

I don't think he's tiny, but wtf are you smoking?

Have you actually seen a HW and Jon Jones in real life? Rothwell, Hunt, Roy Nelson, Bigfoot, Travis Browne, Gonzaga, Overeem, and Werdum all have bigger frames then Jones.

Look at how tiny his upper body is, his torso is so short, he's not that wide, and his legs look like pencils. Where will he add all this size? on his limbs? i doubt it, most of the weight will go onto his tiny upper body.

A giraffe is not bigger than an elephant.

Back