Media Jon Jones - "Aspinall was getting his ass kicked" vs Blaydes

If you slow it down you can see Blaydes missed every punch except for a couple glancing blows at the very end. Jon talking about film study being a strength when he clearly doesn’t see Blaydes missing. Dude is so butthurt people think Aspinall can beat him but refuses to prove them wrong in the cage, has to flail on Twitter.
It's literally all about sewing doubt in Tom's mind. Pretty classic head game behavior for this kind of thing.

Maybe it would work if he actually intended on fighting Aspinall. But it’s just sad to try to play head games with somebody you’re actively avoiding.
I don't disagree with that, but I still think that's what's at the root of it.

Yeh, but none of that wipes away the first fight, or says anything about how a rematch is going to go.
Mitigation. Of course it impacts upon how the original outcome was viewed.

But Joe said he was the fastest big guy ever, so everyone repeats it. Just like with meathead moving like a featherweight...

Brilliant acting from that fish and chips muncher, blaydes cracked that brittle little chin and then he dives like a soccer player looking for a way out of this fight!

But Joe said he was the fastest big guy ever, so everyone repeats it. Just like with meathead moving like a featherweight...

If you are unable to see what kind of monster Aspinalll is by now you need to get your eyes checked.

It's literally all about sewing doubt in Tom's mind. Pretty classic head game behavior for this kind of thing.
That makes no sense, Jon is literally pandering to his fans only, he's actively trying to avoid the interim champ.

Maybe it would work if he actually intended on fighting Aspinall. But it’s just sad to try to play head games with somebody you’re actively avoiding.
He's desperately trying to diminish Aspinall's accomplishments because he senses that his relevancy is getting eclipsed by the active fighters in the division. If Blaydes wins, he'll do the same thing to Blaydes.

That makes no sense, Jon is literally pandering to his fans only, he's actively trying to avoid the interim champ.
I don't think the two have a whole lot to do with one another, and both can in fact be true. I didn't say jack about him actually wanting to fight, just fuck with Tom's head.
It's pretty obvious who has the doubt in his mind
That may well be the case, but I still think that's what's at the root of all this. He's not the first to go out and point out every flaw a competitor has just to fuck with their heads a little. It's part of the game we've seen a thousand times from a thousand different fighters.

What an insufferable egotistical dumb fuck Jones is, I literally want him done and gone at this point. His fans can follow their goat cheater and be gone too for all I care.
Pull your skirt down b lol.

Last edited:
You Jon Jones haters are even more obsessed than his fans. Pretty weird.

Blaydes literally landed one strike lol. Jones is getting clowned on Twitter.

Mitigation. Of course it impacts upon how the original outcome was viewed.

Yeh, to a degree, but it still doesn't just erase history was my point.

Like, Shogun slaughtering Machida in the rematch didn't mean that Shogun did the same in the first fight.

People go on like Aspinall fighting Blaydes is literally pointless because Aspinall has done all these other things against other fighters.

Back