News Jon Jones asks to be cut (Tweets deleted again)

hes just playing whatever game, obviously ....but its a bad look at this exact moment because it adds to this growing sentiment that he doesnt want to fight Francis
UFC isnt cutting him and even if they did he wouldnt be make more money elsewhere so the only thing he would be accomplishing is getting away from Ngannou

giphy.gif

Which MMA promoter would pay him more than whatever the UFC is offering? It doesn't seem feasible.

One FC? To fight Reug Reug? Brandon Vera 2?
Bellator? To fight Fedor, or Bader 2?
none

Apparently negotiations between him and the UFC have stalled. They’re still trying to lowball him.

We all know the current state of the HW division is in shambles BECAUSE of their cheap ways. Jon is a DECADE plus undefeated veteran, not a windmilling Ugandan or a 40 year old wash up... they should compensate him as such.

No doubt he’s a great in this sport.

This guy is such a drama queen. Dana knew it wouldn't be easy with Jones because it never is.

Last edited:
More of these games on social media. He doesn't want that. He is in position for this huge fight to eventually happen with Ngannou and is leveraging himself to get a huge financial deal from the UFC. The UFC may play hardball but they inevitably will payout to Jones before they let him walk and lose this fight.

Aw I missed it. But I'm gonna keep telling you all that I told you so. You're all a bunch of marks.

Back