Jon Jones asks a question about steroid use in MMA, a fan responds

i wonder when Jon will write a book like OJ did
hGdUioqjF5DNpQO29q-bWLSrLQk_5aPP_iSrgh3iSiOK7Mbi5huR73gTolC26P5TBc1pk0ZoFXOLu0Y=s200-rw

Yes, he got caught, so what? Two guys are using it, one got caught and the other didn't. Getting caught doesn't make your less of a fighter, just careless.
So I can automatically say that Jon's performances are fueled by steroids and be 100% indisputable. You can't say that about the guys that don't, just your own speculation. And even if we were to assume your totalitarian declaration, hiding it often means limiting your use of it in certain ways to not get caught. They be chompin crumbs, while this motherfucker allowed to eat the whole cake. And it's breaking the rules, he got caught, so it means you can now throw it out.

So I can automatically say that Jon's performances are fueled by steroids and be 100% indisputable. You can't say that about the guys that don't, just your own speculation. And even if we were to assume your totalitarian declaration, hiding it often means limiting your use of it in certain ways to not get caught. They be chompin crumbs, while this motherfucker allowed to eat the whole cake. And it's breaking the rules, he got caught, so it means you can now throw it out.
It's pretty much guaranteed considering how easy it is to get away with it, even GSP admitted this. And about hiding it, that's not necessarily the case, it's mostly about how you used it and luck, it could be that you don't know how to use it properly, or how you didn't calculate very well when the substance would leave the body or maybe you even got a random visit by the USADA at the worst moment.

Can you name another cyclist? Without Google lol .......Bonds is clearly the best ....Everyone was juicing and he dominated

If you meant that regarding Armstrong there was a difference. At that time when Riis and others discovered the huge advantage of EPO many (not all) cyclists started taking it. Armstrong wasnt different in that regard. What was different is that Armstrong also had a high level Steroid Programm for which he used is cancer illness as a front. That really was despicable and that was what elevated Armstrong to higher training loads and agressiveness. He even experienced with steroid balms...e.tc. Not regarding EPO but in total.

Armstrong was by far the most extreme PED abuser in cycling.

If you meant that regarding Armstrong there was a difference. At that time when Riis and others discovered the huge advantage of EPO many (not all) cyclists started taking it. Armstrong wasnt different in that regard. What was different is that Armstrong also had a high level Steroid Programm for which he used is cancer illness as a front. That really was despicable and that was what elevated Armstrong to higher training loads and agressiveness. He even experienced with steroid balms...e.tc. Not regarding EPO but in total.

Armstrong was by far the most extreme PED abuser in cycling.
So they all used peds ....Armstrong was just better at it .....MMA is a steroid land as well ....especially before USADA

Novitzky > you

Sorry, I trust educated people over Sherdog basement dwellers :)
I literally quoted USADA and you somehow think Novitzsky is a more reliable source <Lmaoo>.

"USADA announced today that an independent three-member arbitration panel from McLaren Global Sports Solutions, Inc. (MGSS) has rendered its decision in the case of UFC® athlete, Jon Jones, of Rochester, N.Y., and determined that Jones should receive the maximum one-year period of ineligibility for his anti-doping policy violation. This decision comes after the facts of the case were presented and fully argued at a day-long evidentiary hearing on October 31, 2016."
https://ufc.usada.org/jon-jones-receives-doping-sanction/

USADA > Novitzsky

I literally quoted USADA and you somehow think Novitzsky is a more reliable source <Lmaoo>.

"USADA announced today that an independent three-member arbitration panel from McLaren Global Sports Solutions, Inc. (MGSS) has rendered its decision in the case of UFC® athlete, Jon Jones, of Rochester, N.Y., and determined that Jones should receive the maximum one-year period of ineligibility for his anti-doping policy violation. This decision comes after the facts of the case were presented and fully argued at a day-long evidentiary hearing on October 31, 2016."
https://ufc.usada.org/jon-jones-receives-doping-sanction/

USADA > Novitzsky
Yep, and USADA found that it wasn't intentional

You played yourself bum <Lmaoo>

Steroids by themselves do not make you win fights but they can certainly help. MMA involves a lot of training that really wears down your body, steroids can help greatly in recovery, allowing you to train many more hours than you might otherwise be able to, therefore allowing you to sharpen/develop your skills exponentially faster. On top of that, increases in power/strength, aggression, etc can all help. Of course, you still need to put the work in, but they can & definitely do help.

no offense, but this is self-evident to everyone. we knew this information.

surprised he hasn't deleted the tweet as he got wrecked

I don’t like Jon at all but I don’t think the steroids thing undermines his legacy as much as haters make it out to.

Lots of guys were taking steroids at the time. Still are. Some of Jons opponents were even famous for it

Pretty sure he got a reduced sentence on his first failed test because he provided evidence of tainted dick pills
As shown in the USADA quote, Jones received the maximum sentence; there was no reduced sentence. That's where you were wrong the first time.

1 year is not the maximum sentence
As shown in the USADA quote, the suspension Jones received was the maximum sentence for his violation. That's where you were wrong the second time.

he was suspended for negligence.
"Jones, 29, tested positive for the presence of two prohibited substances, clomiphene and letrozole, following an out-of-competition urine test on June 16, 2016. Clomiphene and letrozole are both Specified Substances in the class of Hormone and Metabolic Modulators and are prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, which has adopted the World Anti-Doping Agency Prohibited List. Under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, the standard sanction for a policy violation involving a Specified Substance is a one-year period of ineligibility."

And as shown in this USADA quote, Jones was suspended for testing positive for those two substances (not negligence). And this is where you were wrong the third time.

Yep, and USADA found that it wasn't intentional

You played yourself bum <Lmaoo>
I've countered all of your assertions with direct quotes from USADA.

You can close your eyes and lie as much as you want, but it won't change the facts ;).

Lawyers will tell you that you should never ask a question that you don't know the answer to.

Jones Defenders: he is NOT guilty,Usada did a--
Jones: I did it,i take steroids lmao

He's made it very obvious he did use steroids and just expects fans to forgive him and say it's no big deal. Seems to be one long meltdown as he realizes it's not gonna happen.

He comes off as very insecure.

Back