Jon JOnes another c*cky video

Sorry, generalizing. Shouldn't have lumped you in, or implied you were part of the same group as the people who have nothing better to do than attack people they dislike. Same way I get accused of hating Gustafsson every time I defend Jones. Sorry about that, ass thing to do.

We'll call it a draw at opinion vs. opinion. This was fun, I look forward to arguing/agreeing with you again at something that doesn't effect either of us all that much in the future. Hopefully on a different topic.

Jones will get more hate, he'll make more videos. Only Bones knows how he feels.

It's cool, we all get drawn into generalizing sometimes, me included. You automatically connect one opinion to another and that's just how it happens sometimes. I probably went ahead and called you a nuthugger or something along those lines - sorry if that was the case!

Yeah definitely. Looking forward to that. :)

All the best!

:icon_lol:

I like it. At least he's embracing this eye poker / bad guy thing.

Despite your dislike of him, Sherdog can always count on your appearance in a Jon Jones thread. Should I assume your dislike of him borders on unhealthy? Has he gotten to you?

If your idea of a victory is someone acknowledging you're a ****, you need to reassess your goals.

You think? Lemme bring you up to speed, fren...

• It's in our (Alex's fansbase) interest to feed the rivalry.
  • It is in your (Jones' cult) and Jones' interest to squash the rivalry and ignore Alex.
  • It's in the haters interest to bring attention to the dirty tactics.
  • It is in your and Jones' interest to not bring attention to the dirty tactics.

Hence you and him are habitually gotten to and on the losing end of every battle the moment you engage. Let the anger flow through you and thanks much, you've created interest in the rivalry/drawn attention to the dirty tactics. Shut up and thanks much, now we set the narrative.

This is what the cool kids these days call a "successful troll".

You're welcome.

You think? Lemme bring you up to speed, fren...

• It's in our (Alex's fansbase) interest to feed the rivalry.
  • It is in your (Jones' cult) and Jones' interest to squash the rivalry and ignore Alex.
  • It's in the haters interest to bring attention to the dirty tactics.
  • It is in your and Jones' interest to not bring attention to the dirty tactics.

Hence you and him are habitually gotten to and on the losing end of every battle the moment you engage. Let the anger flow through you and thanks much, you've created interest in the rivalry/drawn attention to the dirty tactics. Shut up and thanks much, now we set the narrative.

This is what the cool kids these days call a "successful troll".

You're welcome.

'Kay. Just don't hurt yourself or anything.

He really should go full Mayweather like Cormier said!

Lol, my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: trollin you guys and y'all eatin it up lol. I love this reinvention, we gonna embrace the hate from now on.

It cracks me up how many people are saying he's gotten to.

Two short instagram videos compared to thousands of haters tweeting, posting on forums, facebooking and probably writing him snail mail. Add to that the professional commentators and analysts who are bitching and his two replies seem more to me like he is taking it all in stride, not gotten to.

It cracks me up how many people are saying he's gotten to.

Two short instagram videos compared to thousands of haters tweeting, posting on forums, facebooking and probably writing him snail mail. Add to that the professional commentators and analysts who are bitching and his two replies seem more to me like he is taking it all in stride, not gotten to.

he's gotten to. Let's not forget, this is the same game that poked fun of the sexuality of a gay teen that called him out on twitter. Conversely, Chael Sonnen has had at least as many haters, he never once addressed anything any of the common folk have said online. That's because Chael Sonnen actually presented himself in a coherent manner, and of his own initiative, he didn't react to what people on the internet said about him.

"Gotten to" is the one and only obvious answer.

4eaddc04c4dd11e380520002c9d78d6e_8.jpg

Joncrazy.jpg

Jon_loser_3.jpg

Jon_loser_5.jpg

Jon_loser_6.jpg

PGUf9vq.jpg

i never saw the last ones thankyou lol

I agree that it is cool that he's starting to embrace an official persona that feels like a better match for him than his old "perfect christian boy" persona.

I'm no Jones fan but how is he anymore cocky than McGregor? The difference between the 2 is Jones has proven he can back it up against elite fighters

Wonder how funny this video would be if Jones got eye poked and couldn't do MMA anymore because of it......

"Gotten to" is the one and only obvious answer.

*lots of jones-obsessed images*

lol, again, it's kind of sad that you have kept all of these bookmarked.
And ironic, considering your first sentence.

he's gotten to. Let's not forget, this is the same game that poked fun of the sexuality of a gay teen that called him out on twitter. Conversely, Chael Sonnen has had at least as many haters, he never once addressed anything any of the common folk have said online. That's because Chael Sonnen actually presented himself in a coherent manner, and of his own initiative, he didn't react to what people on the internet said about him.

Maybe he was gotten to, and he finally has gotten over it, and is just fucking with haters now for his own amusement. That's how I interpret it.
And it's only human to get gotten too, if you get as much hate as Jones does. I don't really think anyone that hasn't been in that position can really understand it.
I'm sure he must be getting tons of absolutely horrid, racist, tweets. From what I've heard people have even wished for his entire family to die and shit like that.

Speaking of which, I find it a bit weird that he would choose some random, pretty benign, messages to respond hatefully to instead. Doesn't really make much sense.

Maybe he was gotten to, and he finally has gotten over it, and is just fucking with haters now for his own amusement. That's how I interpret it.
And it's only human to get gotten too, if you get as much hate as Jones does. I don't really think anyone that hasn't been in that position can really understand it.
I'm sure he must be getting tons of absolutely horrid, racist, tweets. From what I've heard people have even wished for his entire family to die and shit like that.

Speaking of which, I find it a bit weird that he would choose some random, pretty benign, messages to respond hatefully to instead. Doesn't really make much sense.

I remember that guy on Twitter whose name is also Jon Jones talking about all of the unbelievable hate filled tweets meant for Jones that get misdirected to him on a regular basis. He said the shit that people were writing after the cancellation of UFC 151 was unreal.

Back