Jon Jones and Connor McGregor...

Lol.

You’re embarrassing yourself. Just stop.
Again, I do feel embarrassed that I've come out of my basement and have sunk into yours arguing over details that you fail to comprehend.

Going back to my mother's basement, now.

there's only one N in his first name. god damn it.

Again, I do feel embarrassed that I've come out of my basement and have sunk into yours arguing over details that you fail to comprehend.

Going back to my mother's basement, now.
Time to fight new crimes brother.

See you soon....

Yes, it sounds like exactly what it is . It is chickenshit for a bigger guy to nearly kill himself just so that he can fight smaller guys. Only guys who fight at their natural weights, usually the HWs, arent chickenshit. Think of BJ Penn.

Every fighter in the UFC besides the heavyweights who don’t cut are a bunch of pussies. Got it.

You realize that everyone cuts right? It’s not just a few “chickenshits”. When Khabib and Tony hopefully fight, who is the chickenshit there? If you don’t cut, you will be undersized. Period. Not wanting to be smaller than your opponent doesn’t make you anything but a normal fighter.

Every fighter in the UFC besides the heavyweights who don’t cut are a bunch of pussies. Got it.

You realize that everyone cuts right? It’s not just a few “chickenshits”. When Khabib and Tony hopefully fight, who is the chickenshit there? If you don’t cut, you will be undersized. Period. Not wanting to be smaller than your opponent doesn’t make you anything but a normal fighter.
If none of them cut, then they fight where they are at. Cutting 5-10lbs? Not a big deal. Cutting 20 or more lbs and I believe the "kitty" is the only word to describe these guys. If Khabib and Ferguson fight at 155lbs, then YES, they are a couple of chickenshit 200lb guys fighting for the 155lb title. It's like a highschooler trying to fail an aptitude test so that he can compete against elementary school students in a spelling "bee".

Like I said, the HW's and BJ Penn seem to be the only guys that are true warriors.

Now, some punk will come along and say that some HWs cut to make the 265lb limit but there isn't SuperHeavyweight Division.

If none of them cut, then they fight where they are at. Cutting 5-10lbs? Not a big deal. Cutting 20 or more lbs and I believe the "kitty" is the only word to describe these guys. If Khabib and Ferguson fight at 155lbs, then YES, they are a couple of chickenshit 200lb guys fighting for the 155lb title. It's like a highschooler trying to fail an aptitude test so that he can compete against elementary school students in a spelling "bee".

Like I said, the HW's and BJ Penn seem to be the only guys that are true warriors.

Now, some punk will come along and say that some HWs cut to make the 265lb limit but there isn't SuperHeavyweight Division.

Yes, I would prefer that no one cuts weight, but that’s simply not reality. Most of them are cutting weight to fight someone their own size more often than not.

What about the heavyweights that cut weight?

Yes, I would prefer that no one cuts weight, but that’s simply not reality. Most of them are cutting weight to fight someone their own size more often than not.

What about the heavyweights that cut weight?
It is stupid, really. Two 200lb guys are cutting weight so that they can meet at 155lbs.

As for the HW's, I can't complain until they set up a "super heavyweight" division.

Back