Jon Jones and Connor McGregor...

What in the name of all that is evil is going on with you, kid? Where did the arbitrators come from? They arent just some random dudes that show up. Whatever his side decided to use as a story did nothing to reduce the FULL SENTENCE that USADA handed down.

Why is it relevant where the arbitrators come from? No shit they’re not random dudes....why would you even ask that? They determined he wasn’t a drug cheat. And that he took dick pills that caused his positive test. The panel believed him but still found him negligent and kept the suspension length.

Why is it relevant where the arbitrators come from? No shit they’re not random dudes....why would you even ask that? They determined he wasn’t a drug cheat. And that he took dick pills that caused his positive test. The panel believed him but still found him negligent and kept the suspension length.
The reason it is relevant is because this whole argument is based on you not being able to admit that USADA suspended jones. jones sent his guys and USADA sent theirs. jones' guys couldnt prove crap. One note that you keep leaving out is that there were 3 banned substances in the pills but he only showed two. You also fail to mention that the dick pills came in the same box as the banned substance. Coincidence? Maybe but USADA DIDNT BUY IT and THEY suspended him the max limit allowed.

The reason it is relevant is because this whole argument is based on you not being able to admit that USADA suspended jones. jones sent his guys and USADA sent theirs. jones' guys couldnt prove crap. One note that you keep leaving out is that there were 3 banned substances in the pills but he only showed two. You also fail to mention that the dick pills came in the same box as the banned substance. Coincidence? Maybe but USADA DIDNT BUY IT and THEY suspended him the max limit allowed.
Usada suspended jones. Then it went to arbitration. Usada doesn’t control the outcome once it goes to arbitration. The arbitrators believed jones was not a drug cheat and that his results were due to taking a dick pill.

Usada did not suspend him the max. He got a year. Usada original suspension was one year. The arbitrators kept the year due to negligence. stop saying usada didn’t buy it. It was the arbitrators that set the final suspension (it could have been more or less) and they DID buy that he wasn’t a drug cheat and that he took a dick pill that caused the flag.

Usada suspended jones. Then it went to arbitration. Usada doesn’t control the outcome once it goes to arbitration. The arbitrators believed jones was not a drug cheat and that his results were due to taking a dick pill.

Usada did not suspend him the max. He got a year. Usada original suspension was one year. The arbitrators kept the year due to negligence. stop saying usada didn’t buy it. It was the arbitrators that set the final suspension (it could have been more or less) and they DID buy that he wasn’t a drug cheat and that he took a dick pill that caused the flag.
Are you a part of jones' camp? If it were up to jones' arbitrators, he wouldnt have received any suspension, correct? USADA's arbitrators didnt believe him. I dont know why it is such a big deal to you or why you hace to "spin" the story but, let me type it slowly so that you can understand, USADA suspended jon jones the max suspension of one year. He was given his chance to disprove the results or findings in "mediation" and was not able to do so. Maybe this will make youvfeel better if I put it this way, USADA's "mediators" decided to uphold USADA's suspension. There, now we can all walk away happy.

Gentlemen,

I have not logged on to Sherdog for a while but have kept up on reading the boards. I have been traveling a lot but there are two items that I couldn't stay off of anymore and wanted to throw my two cents in on the topics (which is actually worth less than that).

1. jon jones and the "Pictograms":

I see both arguments for and against jones being able to compete with steroids "pulsing" through his body and many people claim it is because he is getting preferential treatment because he is "jon jones". However, what people are miss is the huge secret that is being kept quiet: BROCK LESNAR. jones is merely a "useful idiot" and this whole set up on the MMA community is to allow Lesnar to compete while "pulsing". That is the cash cow that the UFC is banking on. Because of how the jon jones situation has played out, Lesnar can fail multiple tests and everyone will run around defending "pictogram pulsing". The UFC throws him in a few money fights without worrying about him testing clean or not. Pretty simple and hiding in plain sight.

2. Connor McGregor vs Khabib and everybody else:

Not going to defend McGregor and the trouble that his mouth and attitude have gotten him in to but it is pretty ridiculous to watch 200lb guys bragging about how they are the 145lb and 155lb champs. Khabib makes a massive cut, just like most lightweights and McGregor only cuts about 10-15lbs. Ferguson, Khabib, Woodley (even Holloway has to make a huge weight cut) and all of these guys claiming that they would smash "McNugget" makes for great sound bites but why don't we hear any of them call out jon jones? They are about the same size, right? (alert: trick question for the jones fans thrown in there)

I understand that a lot of MMA fans hate McGregor but, come on, rooting for Mike Tyson to beat up Floyd Mayweather would have been considered chickenshit... same difference.

1-No the conspiracy's are ridiculous in all instances. The whole point of drug testing is to prevent people from having an unfair competitive advantage. As drug tests get more accurate they will pick up shit they didn't in the past that does not have performance enhancing impact and "positive" and negative" are not what they used to mean. USADA, and the SAC's all agree including the one that refused to sanction Jones v Gus 2 due to the timing(holiday's). It does not allow stars to cheat and get away with it. Pictograms are a unit of measurement that have been ruled insignifigant.

Per the motives in your conspiracy, Brock WAS a bigger PPV star than Jones, now they are probably the same, given the collapse of the UFC's PPV's. No real evidence Lesnar is still a huge draw, UFC 200 which had Aldo, Cain, Tate and some cheated Jones or Conor buyers(myself included) barely did 1 million buys. Lesnar's last regular main event that wasn't a supercard did under 800k PPV buys and that was in 2011 before the PPV market crashed. Lesnar is still probably one of the biggest draws but after all these years, him being even the same draw as Jones is very optimistic though he can still beat most everyone else.

Also Lesnar was never coming back to the UFC for multiple fights. His announced contract had one fight and that makes sense. Only reason he is in the discussion is because DC wants that fight before he retires. Dana has all but said this "DC has done a lot for me, he wants the Brock fight, he's going to get it". Now he might not be able to keep his promise a shit ton of logistical hurdles, USADA, WWE etc but if he did it would have been a going away gift for DC. Nothing more. Brock is almost 42 years old the UFC had no continuing plans for him. Only reason he came back for 200 was the symbolism since he was the main event of 100. Lesnar's relevance in the UFC ended almost a decade ago. Overeem the fifth best guy in the division who was driven from 205 by Chuck's generation was able to kick Lesnar's ass. During Lesnar's athlethic prime(think he was recovered from the illness at that point). It's over.

2-Well yeah Conor was a 145'er who moved up. Most fighters walk around at heavier weights than that which they fight, that's how you get the tallest guys with the largest wingspans at those divisions. Khabib is only one inch taller than Conor and Conor actually has a reach advantage. Mike Tyson v Floyd Mayweather is a misrepresentation. Truth is Conor has fought at 155 twice. Once against a dude who really got catapulted to the title(Eddie) who's not a top 155'er (especially now)and Khabib who kicked his ass. Even if he would be a top 5-top 10 guy on the merits he's done nothing to prove it and gets hype his skills don't merit ever since he's left 145. He also went up to 170 and struggled against a borderline top 10-top 15 dude, getting finished once barely winning the second time.

With Jones entirely different, Jones had made the HW champ his bitch who made the most consistent UFC HW champ his bitch. HW's size advantage over 205'ers is also a myth now, they are just less in shape 205'ers. Jones would have an easier time at HW not a harder one. The reason going up in weight class matters is because the fighters are bigger. Jones is taller than almost everyone at HW and has a longer reach than everyone or maybe except for one dude at HW. The HW champ is five inches shorter than him.

Are you a part of jones' camp? If it were up to jones' arbitrators, he wouldnt have received any suspension, correct? USADA's arbitrators didnt believe him. I dont know why it is such a big deal to you or why you hace to "spin" the story but, let me type it slowly so that you can understand, USADA suspended jon jones the max suspension of one year. He was given his chance to disprove the results or findings in "mediation" and was not able to do so. Maybe this will make youvfeel better if I put it this way, USADA's "mediators" decided to uphold USADA's suspension. There, now we can all walk away happy.
you're very confused. lol. there weren't "jones' arbitrators" and "usada arbitrators / mediators". wrf. there was one arbitration panel. usada suspended jones for one year (lol at that being the max...). jones took the case to arbitration. the arbitration panel BELIEVED jones. they determined he was "not a drug cheat". they believed he took a dick pill that lead to his positive test. they kept his suspension because his actions were still negligent and he had a violation. those are the facts.

1-No the conspiracy's are ridiculous in all instances. The whole point of drug testing is to prevent people from having an unfair competitive advantage. As drug tests get more accurate they will pick up shit they didn't in the past that does not have performance enhancing impact and "positive" and negative" are not what they used to mean. USADA, and the SAC's all agree including the one that refused to sanction Jones v Gus 2 due to the timing(holiday's). It does not allow stars to cheat and get away with it. Pictograms are a unit of measurement that have been ruled insignifigant.

Per the motives in your conspiracy, Brock WAS a bigger PPV star than Jones, now they are probably the same, given the collapse of the UFC's PPV's. No real evidence Lesnar is still a huge draw, UFC 200 which had Aldo, Cain, Tate and some cheated Jones or Conor buyers(myself included) barely did 1 million buys. Lesnar's last regular main event that wasn't a supercard did under 800k PPV buys and that was in 2011 before the PPV market crashed. Lesnar is still probably one of the biggest draws but after all these years, him being even the same draw as Jones is very optimistic though he can still beat most everyone else.

Also Lesnar was never coming back to the UFC for multiple fights. His announced contract had one fight and that makes sense. Only reason he is in the discussion is because DC wants that fight before he retires. Dana has all but said this "DC has done a lot for me, he wants the Brock fight, he's going to get it". Now he might not be able to keep his promise a shit ton of logistical hurdles, USADA, WWE etc but if he did it would have been a going away gift for DC. Nothing more. Brock is almost 42 years old the UFC had no continuing plans for him. Only reason he came back for 200 was the symbolism since he was the main event of 100. Lesnar's relevance in the UFC ended almost a decade ago. Overeem the fifth best guy in the division who was driven from 205 by Chuck's generation was able to kick Lesnar's ass. During Lesnar's athlethic prime(think he was recovered from the illness at that point). It's over.

2-Well yeah Conor was a 145'er who moved up. Most fighters walk around at heavier weights than that which they fight, that's how you get the tallest guys with the largest wingspans at those divisions. Khabib is only one inch taller than Conor and Conor actually has a reach advantage. Mike Tyson v Floyd Mayweather is a misrepresentation. Truth is Conor has fought at 155 twice. Once against a dude who really got catapulted to the title(Eddie) who's not a top 155'er (especially now)and Khabib who kicked his ass. Even if he would be a top 5-top 10 guy on the merits he's done nothing to prove it and gets hype his skills don't merit ever since he's left 145. He also went up to 170 and struggled against a borderline top 10-top 15 dude, getting finished once barely winning the second time.

With Jones entirely different, Jones had made the HW champ his bitch who made the most consistent UFC HW champ his bitch. HW's size advantage over 205'ers is also a myth now, they are just less in shape 205'ers. Jones would have an easier time at HW not a harder one. The reason going up in weight class matters is because the fighters are bigger. Jones is taller than almost everyone at HW and has a longer reach than everyone or maybe except for one dude at HW. The HW champ is five inches shorter than him.
I love it when the UFC reps jump in on Sherdog! Thanks for your input and PR spin, although, your last paragraph is suspect. jones didn't make anyone his "bitch" nor did Cormier do that to Miocic. They won fights. That's it. As for jones doing better at HW, I wish he had the confidence in himself that you do because, apparently, he goes through a massive weight cut to avoid the greatest division on the planet.

As for the "pictogram" situation, watch the Pandora's box that this opens for Lesnar and any other stars that could use the newly created loophole.

In regards to McGregor, he didn't reach the weight limit in either of his 170lb fights. So, he is a lot closer to 145 and 155 than Holloway, Ferguson and Khabib. It is funny to see guys in the sport bragging about being champs of a certain division that they don't belong in. Eliminate cutting and this sorts itself out. Khabib, Ferguson and Holloway would never fight in their natural division of 205 because they would be fighting guys like jones, Johnson and Gustaffson who weigh 230lbs plus. Those guys should be fighting at heavyweight but they don't seem to see that division as easily conquered as you do.

Lastly, excellent prose until you got to the "bitch" talk. You lost a lot of steam in your argument when you went there.

McGregor at 145 was pretty silly but he made the weight. Ferguson has posted images of him weighing in at 200+lbs and Khabib has posted the same. Like i said, I wont do your homework for you but i would love to see the look on your face when you use the google machine and then have to come up with some other lame comeback like "he was only 195lbs..." Then, look up how much Holloway weighs out of competition. I will say again, even if they weigh 185, before the cut, thats where they should be fighting.
Here's the 177lbs quote from Owen Roddy :
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...veals-mcgregor-coach-owen-roddy-a6893251.html

from that article :
Roddy thinks the weight jump from featherweight to welterweight wouldn't be a problem and said that he would even have to cut weight to make the 170lbs weight limit.

"Conor would love to do it. Conor walks around 80 kilos (177lbs) and he'd still be cutting a bit at '77'," said Roddy.

So that obliterates your ridiculous false statement :
"and McGregor only cuts about 10-15lbs"

Last edited:
you're very confused. lol. there weren't "jones' arbitrators" and "usada arbitrators / mediators". wrf. there was one arbitration panel. usada suspended jones for one year (lol at that being the max...). jones took the case to arbitration. the arbitration panel BELIEVED jones. they determined he was "not a drug cheat". they believed he took a dick pill that lead to his positive test. they kept his suspension because his actions were still negligent and he had a violation. those are the facts.
Judging by your join date, you are obviously not a 12 year old girl but you may just be a dumb guy. I will let you use the Google machine to look up what "arbitration" means.

Here's the 177lbs quote from Owen Roddy :
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...veals-mcgregor-coach-owen-roddy-a6893251.html

from that article :
Roddy thinks the weight jump from featherweight to welterweight wouldn't be a problem and said that he would even have to cut weight to make the 170lbs weight limit.

"Conor would love to do it. Conor walks around 80 kilos (177lbs) and he'd still be cutting a bit at '77'," said Roddy.

So that obliterates your ridiculous false statement :
"and McGregor only cuts about 10-15lbs"
Obliterated by 7lbs? I'll take it.

Just thought about it... you might not understand what that means, so here we go:
155lb weight class plus the 10-15lbs equals 165-170lbs. He walks around at 177lbs meaning I was OBLITERATED by 7lbs. Got it? He should be fighting at Welterweight.... well, wait a minute, he did fight at welterweight twice. I'd love to see jon jones fight at 245lbs, Tyron Woodley fight at 220lbs, Holloway, Ferguson or Khabib fight at 205lbs but that would be silly now wouldn't it?

Relieve yourself of the angst and stick to the facts.

Judging by your join date, you are obviously not a 12 year old girl but you may just be a dumb guy. I will let you use the Google machine to look up what "arbitration" means.
Just acknowledge you’re wrong. It’s easiet.

Just acknowledge you’re wrong. It’s easiet.
Ha! I did admit that I was wrong. I thought that you were a 12 year old girl and I was wrong. Did you use the google machine to look up what arbitration means? Probably did and still trying to find some way around the definition.

USADA punished jon jones.... just deal with it, already.

Ha! I did admit that I was wrong. I thought that you were a 12 year old girl and I was wrong. Did you use the google machine to look up what arbitration means? Probably did and still trying to find some way around the definition.

USADA punished jon jones.... just deal with it, already.
Lol. I continue to point out all the wrong things you are posting and your response is derp look up arbitration. Lol.

Lol at you not actually addressing anything I said.

Lol. I continue to point out all the wrong things you are posting and your response is derp look up arbitration. Lol.

Lol at you not actually addressing anything I said.
ar·bi·tra·tor
/ˈärbəˌtrādər/
noun
noun: arbitrator; plural noun: arbitrators
  1. an independent person or body officially appointed to settle a dispute.
I have to ask a silly question but do you know the answer? Who "appoints" the arbitrators?

Actually, just stop now, brother. This is going nowhere fast.

ar·bi·tra·tor
/ˈärbəˌtrādər/
noun
noun: arbitrator; plural noun: arbitrators
  1. an independent person or body officially appointed to settle a dispute.
I have to ask a silly question but do you know the answer? Who "appoints" the arbitrators?

Actually, just stop now, brother. This is going nowhere fast.
Lol. So you post again without directly highlighting a point I made. But instead post a definition that obviously proves your ideas about “jones arbitrators” and “usada arbitrators” wrong. You see that right?

and yes i know the answer of who appoints the arbitrators. do you?

Lol. So you post again without directly highlighting a point I made. But instead post a definition that obviously proves your ideas about “jones arbitrators” and “usada arbitrators” wrong. You see that right?

and yes i know the answer of who appoints the arbitrators. do you?
Pushing pencils has made you weak... USADA allowed jones' team to push a narrative but they didn't let him escape the max punishment. You are right and I am wrong, you are smart and i am dumb, you are so good looking and I am average to OK... Does that make you feel better little buddy?

Get out of here. You don't even remember what your original point was.

Pushing pencils has made you weak... USADA allowed jones' team to push a narrative but they didn't let him escape the max punishment. You are right and I am wrong, you are smart and i am dumb, you are so good looking and I am average to OK... Does that make you feel better little buddy?

Get out of here. You don't even remember what your original point was.
lol. you've been arguing that "usada arbitrators" didn't believe jones and his legal team. that "jones arbitrators" weren't convincing. lol.

this is again why you don't address points directly.

there are no usada or jones arbitrators. there was one independent panel. and they actually believed jones was "not a drug cheat", and they believed his positive was from "dick pills". that's what they wrote. lol at usada allowed......haha. usada can't stop jones from going to arbitration. they can't stop them from "pushing a narrative". that's the arbitration process. usada doesn't control the punishment once it goes to arbitration.

Back