Jon Jones and Connor McGregor...

Much more of a thought out response. Kudos to you.

No trolling here, just a precedent being set. This whole "pulsing" effect will reach new levels soon. Do you believe that only one type of chemical can stay in your "fat cells" long term? Pay attentiona and dont be so close minded about things that you have already made your mind up about.

As for thr arbitration statement, that was not what USADA concluded. They didn't believe the dick pills had anything to do with his test results and, therefore, gave him the FULL suspension. The UFC and jones' attorneys would have you believe differently.
Did you read the agreement?

“On the evidence before the Panel, the Applicant is not a drug cheat. He did not know that the tablet he took contained prohibited substances or that those substances had the capacity to enhance sporting performance. However by his imprudent use of what he pungently referred to as a "dick pill" he has not only lost a year of his career but an estimated nine million dollars. This outcome which he admits to be a wake-up call for him should serve as a warning to all others who participate in the same sport.”

Did you read the agreement?

“On the evidence before the Panel, the Applicant is not a drug cheat. He did not know that the tablet he took contained prohibited substances or that those substances had the capacity to enhance sporting performance. However by his imprudent use of what he pungently referred to as a "dick pill" he has not only lost a year of his career but an estimated nine million dollars. This outcome which he admits to be a wake-up call for him should serve as a warning to all others who participate in the same sport.”
Yes. Did you read WHO wrote it? Hint: it wasn't USADA

Didn't read it but assumed it was a proposed Jones vs Connor fight, I say lets do it openweight. Connor is basically the same height as DC, just eat up and meet up open weight.

You just presented a whole lot of "he said / she said" and then asked me to stick to facts. He weighed in at 168 for a 170lb fight .

When im in shape, I walk around at 205-210. During the holidays I can get up to 225. I dont cut weight for my career, management, but if I did, I would get in shape first .

This being said, the "death cut" is what I'm referring to and if these guys are in shape and 205lbs, what the hell are they doing competing for 145,155 and 170lb titles?
Believe what you want to believe, that is fine by me.
- I observe what I observe, and draw my own conclusions, and everyone should do the same thing.

That was in the arbitration agreement. That’s what sets the suspension. Not usada.
No. USADA sets the suspension. The arbitration was a PR stunt to set the "storyline". USADA didnt buy what jones and his attorneys were selling. Plain and simple. You go into arbitration hoping to gain some leniency. That did not happen .

Believe what you want to believe, that is fine by me.
- I observe what I observe, and draw my own conclusions, and everyone should do the same thing.
Fair enough, I will give you that. Now ask, as ridiculous as it is for a 183lb fighter to claim he is the 155lb champ, how much more ludicrous is it for a 210lb guy to do the same? Anyone cutting weight to gain an advantage is chickensit any way.

Didn't read it but assumed it was a proposed Jones vs Connor fight, I say lets do it openweight. Connor is basically the same height as DC, just eat up and meet up open weight.
There should be open weight challenge matches. Superfights .

Fair enough, I will give you that. Now ask, as ridiculous as it is for a 183lb fighter to claim he is the 155lb champ, how much more ludicrous is it for a 210lb guy to do the same? Anyone cutting weight to gain an advantage is chickensit any way.
You're still going on. There's nobody who is 210lbs who is 155lbs champ and so I really have no idea who you mean.

You're still going on. There's nobody who is 210lbs who is 155lbs champ and so I really have no idea who you mean.
Khabib and for a little while, Ferguson . Both are 200 plus lb fighters cutting weight to fight smaller men.

No. USADA sets the suspension. The arbitration was a PR stunt to set the "storyline". USADA didnt buy what jones and his attorneys were selling. Plain and simple. You go into arbitration hoping to gain some leniency. That did not happen .
Lol. You’re making this up. The suspension is set by the arbitration. That’s the point of going to arbitration. Lol at usada not buying it. The arguments are made to the arbitration panel. The panel wrote he’s not a drug cheat. Their words. Usada had nothing to do with that. They didn’t opine. Why are you making shit up?

Lol at a sherdog poster claiming elite professional fighters are chickenshit. Do you have any idea what that sounds like?

Khabib and for a little while, Ferguson . Both are 200 plus lb fighters cutting weight to fight smaller men.
Where do you get that information ? Just made it up? You're all about talking facts you delusional little man so come on, man up, and give me the source of your alleged facts. Prob got none, what a surprise that will be.

Khabib and Conor were nearly identical in the cage. Khabib a bit taller and wider torso, Conor bigger club muscles.
DdCkSqxVwAA0X3d.jpg

Lol. You’re making this up. The suspension is set by the arbitration. That’s the point of going to arbitration. Lol at usada not buying it. The arguments are made to the arbitration panel. The panel wrote he’s not a drug cheat. Their words. Usada had nothing to do with that. They didn’t opine. Why are you making shit up?
Are you jon jones' PR guy? Get your facts straight before you type dumb crap. Arbitration is used to try to reduce responsibilty or a penalty. His attorneys put their best spin on his actions and USADA STILL sat him down for the max suspension.

Lol at a sherdog poster claiming elite professional fighters are chickenshit. Do you have any idea what that sounds like?
Yes, it sounds like exactly what it is . It is chickenshit for a bigger guy to nearly kill himself just so that he can fight smaller guys. Only guys who fight at their natural weights, usually the HWs, arent chickenshit. Think of BJ Penn.

Where do you get that information ? Just made it up? You're all about talking facts you delusional little man so come on, man up, and give me the source of your alleged facts. Prob got none, what a surprise that will be.
I'm not going to do your homework for you but I will point you in the right direction. Khabib, Holloway and Ferguson have all stated via social media what their true weights are. These guys are ending up in hospitals because of how chickenshit they are .

Back