Jon Jones and Connor McGregor...

The TS is defending Conor's size at 155 when he damn near killed himself to have a size advantage at 145 for the bulk of his career? Ironic
really? did he ever miss weight or need to go to the hospital for a weight cut issue?

really? did he ever miss weight or need to go to the hospital for a weight cut issue?

TS made negative comments about guys like khabib making massive cuts to make 155 and then goes on to say Conor only cuts 10-15 pounds to make 155. And yet most of his fights were at 145, requiring, you guessed it "massive cuts"

If you can't see the irony in that statement, there is little help for you

TS made negative comments about guys like khabib making massive cuts to make 155 and then goes on to say Conor only cuts 10-15 pounds to make 155. And yet most of his fights were at 145, requiring, you guessed it "massive cuts"

once again has Conor ever missed weight? If you can not see the difference between two people one who needs to go the hospital because the weight cut is too much for his body vs someone who hasn't had a problem .. umm well like you say there is little hope for you

once again has Conor ever missed weight? If you can not see the difference between two people one who needs to go the hospital because the weight cut is too much for his body vs someone who hasn't had a problem .. umm well like you say there is little hope for you

How many times has Khabib missed weight? I know there was the hospital incident but since he didn't actually compete he didn't technically weigh in for that fight.

TS, when McGregor was in the FW division don't you remember him calling everyone midgets? He was proud to beat smaller men so there is a double standard there. If Tony and Khabib can make the cut then McGregor isn't anymore special beating up Featherweights.

How many times has Khabib missed weight? I know there was the hospital incident but since he didn't actually compete he didn't technically weigh in for that fight.
4 times

Stopped reading at "Gentlemen"

This place is a cesspool, no gentlemen here.

Can see why you havent been around. You dont bring anything intelligent to the table

And

<DontBelieve1>
No intelligence? I guess pointing out the hidden agenda makes me a moron. Well said...

brock didn't get suspended for the same metabolite jones was flagged for. they can't just say he's pulsing too.
They were suspended for the same "masking agent". What was he masking? Who knows but "thanks to jones" we now know that Lesnar could be "pulsing pictograms" from 7 to 10 years ago.

165 to 145 is a sizeable cut. That he was eating 5 times a day to get to 168 vs Nate Diaz probably shoots a small hole in that argument. However, if you can't acknowledge 200lb-210lb fighters holding 145lb, 155lb and 170lb belts as a little ridiculous, then I guess there is no reasoning with you.

Comments like these expose us as the Shertards that we are.... geez.

TS, when McGregor was in the FW division don't you remember him calling everyone midgets? He was proud to beat smaller men so there is a double standard there. If Tony and Khabib can make the cut then McGregor isn't anymore special beating up Featherweights.
I can appreciate that sentiment because his mouth has done him no favors.

What about the jones/Lesnar connection.

They were suspended for the same "masking agent". What was he masking? Who knows but "thanks to jones" we now know that Lesnar could be "pulsing pictograms" from 7 to 10 years ago.
Jones isn’t “pulsing” a masking agent....

And jones “masking agent” was tested as present in his “dick pill”.

You’re making stuff up here.

The point was that it isn't "about jones", it is about creating the precedent for Lesnar.
Thing is, Jones did the time, if Lesnar "pulses", then he would have to get suspended, Jones was suspended for an specific PED then he is still pulsing on the same thing, this cant be applied to whatever PED they test anyone imo.

Comments like these expose us as the Shertards that we are.... geez.

I actually couldn't recall. I thought it was twice outside of the medical issue fight but someone indicated it was 4 times.

Forgive me for asking a question ....

35af23521b1c458f877666de1e77fa23.gif
Payne, good to see you!
I don't know how to "bump" threads but you may remember, a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I told you that jones would NEVER fight clean. Well, a few pictograms later and here we are.

Jones isn’t “pulsing” a masking agent....

And jones “masking agent” was tested as present in his “dick pill”.

You’re making stuff up here.
No, jones is pulsing what he was masking. Not the masking agent itself. Also, you are conveniently leaving out that his "dick pill" came in the same package that the Clomid came in. Lastly, there were 3 banned agents in the dick pill and he only popped for two.

Back