Jon Jones admitting he might duck Israel Adesanya like he did Francis Ngannou

DC Glover Shogun Rampage. Anytime he faces someone young he gets pushed to the limit. He got outstruck in his last 2 yet won via “octagon control” which should only be a factor if strikes are equal, which they weren’t. Your boy is a fraud. He’s the only fighter who’s Wikipedia page looks like this

View attachment 815077

I guess if you’re okay with cheating being a part of the sport then you’ll see no problem with it. For me it’s something I cannot respect.
Shogun was 30, DC 38 (who went on to win the HW title after), Glover 35, Rampage was 33 when the fought Jon Jones

What are you talking about fossils?

All you did is copy and paste your comment from someone else who doesn’t know what they are talking about.
DC was the only one close to 40 when they fought and went on to KO the HW champ

PS- do not assume I’m okay with the PED use. I was just pointing out that you know very little about this sport

Shogun was 30, DC 38 (who went on to win the HW title after), Glover 35, Rampage was 33 when the fought Jon Jones

What are you talking about fossils?

All you did is copy and paste your comment from someone else who doesn’t know what they are talking about.
DC was the only one close to 40 when they fought and went on to KO the HW champ

PS- do not assume I’m okay with the PED use. I was just pointing out that you know very little about this sport

He arguably lost to Gus, he definitely lost his last two. Whenever he fights anyone near his own age he gets wrecked. Like I said your boy is a fraud. Sit here and defend him all you want, he’s a proven cheat and an insufferable person. For you to sit here and defend him is a testament to your character. Or you’re just trolling because you’re bored. Either way, this conversation is over.

So what is Jones plan? he vacated his belt to lift weights? he doesn't have a HW fight booked, and has show no interest on fighting anytime soon.

He arguably lost to Gus, he definitely lost his last two. Whenever he fights anyone near his own age he gets wrecked. Like I said your boy is a fraud. Sit here and defend him all you want, he’s a proven cheat and an insufferable person. For you to sit here and defend him is a testament to your character. Or you’re just trolling because you’re bored. Either way, this conversation is over.
I’m just speaking objectively. You said he only beats fossils that are 40 years old. I corrected you to let you know that that is not the case. I feel like you’re being disrespectful to the likes of Shogun and Rampage who were beasts before age and wear and tear caught up with them and you just copied and pasted your comments from somebody else’s post because that seems to be the narrative on Sherdog.

When he fought and beat these people they weren’t fossils they were the best the division had to offer at the time and all under 40 years of age. It shows that you are obviously new to this sport!

Please stop assuming what I think about Jon Jones, he definitely has a checkered past.

Jon is not dumb enough to take a non title fight with Izzy at LHW, when he's go the winner of Stipe vs Francis on the horizon for the HW belt. Jon has done everything possible legacy wise at LHW, it's time to move up. Beating the MW champ doesn't do much for his legacy, it will create big buzz and it will be a big fight. But HW is the better move for Jon.

So what is Jones plan? he vacated his belt to lift weights? he doesn't have a HW fight booked, and has show no interest on fighting anytime soon.
His plan and the UFC‘s plan is for him to fight for the heavyweight title.

If you haven’t noticed they’re waiting on Stipe to defend his title!

Francis vs Stipe 2 is targeted for March. Jon is very likely going to face the winner of that fight and I am guessing International Fight Week in July.

All the timing makes sense.

DC Glover Shogun Rampage. Anytime he faces someone young he gets pushed to the limit. He got outstruck in his last 2 yet won via “octagon control” which should only be a factor if strikes are equal, which they weren’t. Your boy is a fraud. He’s the only fighter who’s Wikipedia page looks like this

View attachment 815077

I guess if you’re okay with cheating being a part of the sport then you’ll see no problem with it. For me it’s something I cannot respect.

Yeah just like Bader, Smith, DC, and Machida really pushed him to the limit...

Is it just me or is Izzy waiting for the right time where he gets the crowd in the arena back?

Because Jones twitter posts aside, that's a very good reason as to why Izzy wants to delay that fight a bit since that fight between Izzy and Jones is basically a superfight...

and these fights are worth having the crowd for.

nah just a cover, last year after he destroyed Whittaker. Dana and Jones where both on on board for the fight. Israel is the one that didnt want it. Hes always been the one that hasnt wanted it...

And now he moves up to LHW to fight Jan but isnt willing to fight Jones lol. I have doubts it will ever happen. Feels like a GSP/Silva Situation where GSP always said no to fight even when they where offering him crazy money

Back