Jon Jones: A boxing match between me and Mayweather would be pretty competitive

Jonesy can't throw a proper jab. Floyd would get on the inside and what would Jones do? LOL, he wouldn't do shit! Floyd would rip at his body with hilarious ease, mang. Jones would be grasping for air by the end of the 8th and would be finished in one of the remaining 4 rounds.

Somewhere In a parallel universe

How cliche.
Tell Fedor how MMA is a rich guy sport. That man grew up poor and rough.
You obviously have not had much experience in life in general, hence being a dumbass.

It's different in Russia, I'm talkin' 'bout the US. In the US, MMA is for rich kids who waste $1,000 on a pair of red skinny pants and who wear Justin Bieber signed sneakers.

Rich parents buy their kids super expensive gis so that they can feel like little martial artists, cute little gloves that have "UFC" on 'em and a brown belt that costs more than two boxing gloves...buncha rich punks! Give us a tank top, hand wraps, sum gloves and lets go!

Wtf is so funny about that?

Oh, your getting your post count up.

Water's wet, the sky's blue, Jones would beat the f*kc outta Mayweather in everything. All day, every day.

I quoted a guy that had that Gif of morgan freeman on page 101, who was replying to a guy that said boxing has be a joke since the 2000s. Just showing my appreciation for his Gif.
Im not the best at saying goodbyes so, That'll do pig, that'll do.

What he should say is, "In boxing, he might beat me, but in a real fight...."

"In a real fight?" Implying boxing is fake? Granted boxing has historically had some fixed fights (big money and all makes matchfixing inevitable in most any sport) but by and large the sport itself is real (not scripted.)

Do you mean Jones should say "real fight" as in 'real vs. fake' or 'hands only vs. full head and body contact using hands, feet, knees, elbows, etc. standing up, grappling on the ground, kungfu dragon kicking in the air, shoryuken-ing in the astral realm, haduken-ing in dimension-x and anything-goes parallel universe flawless victory followed by ultimate fatality and friendships?'

Just want to be clear on what you're implying by that statement.

Fixed*

MMA is a sport for rich kids, you know what I'm sayin'? It's for kids with rich ass parents. All it takes for someone to take up boxing is two gloves and an iron will. All it takes for anyone to take up MMA is rich ass parents who'll pay for them to train in wrasslin, jiu jitsu, kickboxing and all that stuff. Kids who train MMA live in nice neighborhoods, in two-story houses, have a happy mom and dad, a dog, a green lawn, a bike.

Boxing is a poor man's sport, moafooka.

Lol.

"I don't know chief, he's either very smart of very dumb."

Back