Jon Jones: 9 Year Champ?

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ariel considers Jon a 'contiguous', 9 year champion.

How is this possible after popping for PEDs, getting stripped of the title, and having a total of 4 years in suspensions?

Come on Ariel...

Jon's title reign is broken and will always be marked with an *

Time Stamped:

You have to forgive Jones’ most ardent supporters, because they confuse his achievements with his in ring performances, thinking whatever you do in the octagon is all that matters, even if it’s cheating.

Well it would be except god kept testing him.
You can't count acts of god against Jones, so there.

Jones will lose or retire soon.

He'll lose before he retires

Dude is neither smart nor financially savvy enough to get out in time.

The only way I see him retiring before he loses is in case of a life time USADA ban, and with the way he's been treated by them so far that seems a fucking stretch

Never lost

<JonesLaugh>
He got TKOd from the bottom by hamill before becoming champ but it will happen again if the Hammer fights him.

Btw with your logic how many years has GSP been champ? Or actually champ champ? He hasn’t lost either belt

Ariel considers Jon a 'contiguous', 9 year champion.

How is this possible after popping for PEDs, getting stripped of the title, and having a total of 4 years in suspensions?

Come on Ariel...

Jon's title reign is broken and will always be marked with an *

Time Stamped:

Ariel is a troll. I’m not sure how anyone takes him seriously.

I don't see a problem with that. Jones should have 13 defenses imo.

And he did KTFO cormier, no matter what his fans say. It happened, don't lie to yourselves.

Like a Texas sized asterisk ....

houstonasterisks-t-shirt-navy-truenavy-swatch-400x400.jpg

Whether Ariel considers that or not is irrelevant.
Jones is not a 9 year champion.
Pretending that he is doesn't change the FACT that he's not.

He got TKOd from the bottom by hamill before becoming champ but it will happen again if the Hammer fights him.

Btw with your logic how many years has GSP been champ? Or actually champ champ? He hasn’t lost either belt
Jones is active, GSP is retired

He's a 9 year champ in the same sense Barry bonds is the home run record holder

Jones prior to testing positive, was 19 finishes out of 21 fights, since he tested positive the first time 6 decisions, 1 NC out of 8 fights. PED's make a difference, I love watching Jones fight and called him a future great when he came onto the scene which he is, but his title reign is tainted and he would most likely have had losses without help "allegedly". I Like Ariel but the 9 years thing is incorrect.

He'll lose before he retires

Dude is neither smart nor financially savvy enough to get out in time.

The only way I see him retiring before he loses is in case of a life time USADA ban, and with the way he's been treated by them so far that seems a fucking stretch
You’re just wishing all kinds of shit on this post aren’t ya… Probably none of it’s going to happen, So grab a fucking snickers pal

Himself. He just doesn't seem to carry the same zeal and confidence. Maybe it's just me.
I think you’re right if anybody beats Jones it’s himself whether he continues fighting and completely checks out mentally or he sabotages his career and gets in trouble again

Back