Jon Jones’ claim you GOAT status

How exactly he is damaging his legacy when he is winning? is not like he is getting finished or dominated and also his last 2 were very close.

Did GSP damaged his legacy by not fnishing fights, ran from Hendricks or when he cerrypicked Ping?

To the majority of people he lost the fight against Reyes. He was also in a life and death fight against a MW with two blown knees before that. They’re arguably not the kind of performances that put you in GOAT talk.

You believe he’s looked as good as ever since going clean? Or that PEDs have no effect? Or that they only effect power?

Not sure what your point is. He clearly looks much worse in almost every facet. He lost against Reyes and had a life a death fight against a MW with no legs. It’s not hard to see he’s not the same fighter.

You're entitled to your opinion sir, as am I...

You haven’t given an opinion. You asked a question and then dodged a question.

Your opinion was he lost the fight, mine is Dominick didn't do enough to take the belt away. We good now..?

But he won in a school yard bro!!!

Your opinion was he lost the fight, mine is Dominick didn't do enough to take the belt away. We good now..?

Your opinion seems to be based on a caveat you’ve added to the rule set, which means a 3-2 to the challenger is actually a win for the champion. So no, not particularly clear.

Your opinion seems to be based on a caveat you’ve added to the rule set, which means a 3-2 to the challenger is actually a win for the champion. So no, not particularly clear.

<{hughesimpress}> Whatever man...

Back