Jon Jon Jones has spent 41,5% of the USADA era suspended for PEDs

Rvd Slmr

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I did the maths in another thread and even I was surprised by the results. USADA started working with the UFC on June 2015, 65 months ago, and gave Jon Jones a total of 27 months of PEDs suspensions. Jon Jones has spent 41,5% of the USADA era suspended for PEDs. Jon Jones was suspended for a longer time than BJ Penn's whole title reign at 155. Ronda Rousey total fight time in the UFC is about 24:42, which means that for every minute she spent in that octagon, Jones was suspended for PEDs for a whole month.

That puts things into perspective, yet he still acts like nothing happened or it was just some random bad luck that he was somehow declared innocent of.

Last edited:
How is that better context than noting he has 2 violation that he’s been suspended for, and noting the circumstances and findings from those cases?

Interestingly, he has 1 less fight than khabib and conor in the usada era....:)

One of the worst cheaters in all of UFC history. And the worst thing about it is that he not only still won't admit to anything, but he acts like HE'S the victim.
according to the arbitrators from the same company that found the positive tests, he IS the victim of contamination

Jon knows that his name will always and forever be linked to PEDs no matter what he achieves in his career and the likes of Fedor, GSP, Mighty Mouse, Khabib, Aldo, DC, won't be linked the PEDs.

That's why he goes nuts on Twitter cause it definitely eats at him.

Last edited:
according to the arbitrators from the same company that found the positive tests, he IS the victim of contamination
He was gifted a decision by CSAC just like he was gifted decisions against Gustafsson, Silva, and Reyes.

Thanks, I just fixed it. I did find it weird when I wrote it, but I forgot about it and didn't check. English is obviously not my language.

Honestly, I thought it was just a typo. Your English is good, man. Keep it up. I’m trying to learn Espanol. Learning a new language is hard.

He looks average without his full stack of PEDs <{danayeah}><mma1>

He is easily the most talented fighter ever in my book, but how much was natural? Could be none, could he most. Point being, he done fucked up by making us ask the question in the first place.
I really don't most people would care if he wasn't a person of bad character.

We as fans pick and choose who we like and who gets a pass for steroids and who doesn't. We're all guilty of this

Jon knows that his name will always and forever be linked to PEDs no matter what he achieves in his career and the likes of Fedor, GSP, Mighty Mouse, Khabib, Aldo, DC, won't be linked the PEDs.

That's why he goes nuts on Twitter cause it definitely eats at him.
Fedor was the fucking man but....
prideroidcontract.jpg

We as fans pick and choose who we like and who gets a pass for steroids and who doesn't. We're all guilty of this

he'll never get a pass. nobody should. the problem arises because how the fuck are we supposed to erase 10 years of the division's history because 1 asshole can't get his chemistry right? the same thing with Anderson. he doesn't get a pass, but how can anyone forget what he's done in the division? that's where the crux of the whole PED situation is for me. i consider them cheats, but i also consider them both the best in their respective divisions.

Can’t disagree with you the general feeling toward him. Even before popping, he thrashed so many of MMA’s darlings and was fake as fuck in the process.

I don’t have a feeling one way or another about Jon. However, when you look at Greatest of All Time and the legacies the “big 4” bestowed upon us, it’s really hard to overlook his history in regards to this kind of discussion. If someone says Jones is the best fighter ever - they’re correct. If someone says Jones is a cheater - they’re correct.

I’d like to think his legacy is bigger than this but it’s literally the first response when his name is brought up. He has nobody to blame but himself.

he'll never get a pass. nobody should. the problem arises because how the fuck are we supposed to erase 10 years of the division's history because 1 asshole can't get his chemistry right? the same thing with Anderson. he doesn't get a pass, but how can anyone forget what he's done in the division? that's where the crux of the whole PED situation is for me. i consider them cheats, but i also consider them both the best in their respective divisions.
Silva gets a halfway pass. He's still celebrated by fans and fighters even though he's a cheat. They just leave him out of the goat conversation

Can’t disagree with you the general feeling toward him. Even before popping, he thrashed so many of MMA’s darlings and was fake as fuck in the process.

I don’t have a feeling one way or another about Jon. However, when you look at Greatest of All Time and the legacies the “big 4” bestowed upon us, it’s really hard to overlook his history in regards to this kind of discussion. If someone says Jones is the best fighter ever - they’re correct. If someone says Jones is a cheater - they’re correct.

I’d like to think his legacy is bigger than this but it’s literally the first response when his name is brought up. He has nobody to blame but himself.
Prime Jones was amazing to watch. I use to always watch his fights on YouTube or whatever after I found out about jj. But had he been a normal dude he'd be viewed as the goat. He'll half still view him that way even with his rep.

I'm surprised mighty mouse will say Jon is the goat. I thought for some reason mighty mouse would hold cheating against him bit he doesn't.

I think the consensus goat is definitely khabib. Ok yeah I'm kidding the obvious answer is george.

The dynamic between gsp and Dana is a weird one. Why don't want to celebrate gsp.as the best champion. He's a good poster child for the sport in general.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back